I had no idea where to put this.

bobs409

Administrator
Have I got this right?
>
>
> In CA It's against the law for a restaurant to offer me a plastic straw… but it's OK for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup & it's OK for me to use plastic Keurig & coffee pods & buy tons of plastic water bottles.
>
> It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies - that's 20 times as thick.
>
> CA is gonna fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance & paying for their own medical care, but they're going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.
>
> In CA we provide a driver license to people in the country illegally & you can list yas “X”… but I have to bring my original birth certificate, social security card, plus two utility bills to get my Real CA driver's license so I can use it to board a plane - since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.
>
> It’s OK for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood & tarps on property they don't own - but I have to pull a permit & pay fees to have an inspection, if I do something as simple as replacing a window on my own property.
>
> In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under a nurse & supervision & provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.
>
> In San Francisco it's OK to crap on the street - but it's against the law to spit.
>
> California requires immunizations for its citizens, but not for illegal aliens; so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back - but they don't care about that.
>
> Also, you'll be fined if your dog poops & you don't clean it up; but if you poop on the sidewalk, it's OK!

Liberalism. Isn't it great? These people are too stupid to see how stupid they are! I say build the damn wall around CA! Protect the rest of the country from these morons.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
76904501_742167309583362_43063442348703744_n.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
I'm old enough to remember when paper straws and other paper products were thought to be bad, since trees were being cut down to produce the pulp to make the paper to make these paper products. The environmentalist wanted everything made of plastic, since it would save the forests. Now they want all these plastic products banned in favor of paper products. Personally, I don't care either way, because if IOC's prediction for the world is true, it is all going to end in 14 years. If the world doesn't end in 14 years, we can start to deal with it in year 15. Reminds me of the dooms day predictions that were made for December 31st, 1999. I got up the next morning, January 1st, 2000, and nothing had changed in the world... Same ignorant assholes running Washington as there was in the past century!

55Brodie

Well Known Member
I'm old enough to remember when paper straws and other paper products were thought to be bad, since trees were being cut down to produce the pulp to make the paper to make these paper products. The environmentalist wanted everything made of plastic, since it would save the forests. Now they want all these plastic products banned in favor of paper products. Personally, I don't care either way, because if IOC's prediction for the world is true, it is all going to end in 14 years. If the world doesn't end in 14 years, we can start to deal with it in year 15. Reminds me of the dooms day predictions that were made for December 31st, 1999. I got up the next morning, January 1st, 2000, and nothing had changed in the world... Same ignorant assholes running Washington as there was in the past century!
Yeah, and don't forget this biggest hoax ever, the Doomsday Y2K computer scare. No telling how much was spent trying to fix a problem that wasn't. The company I worked for hired 8 to 10 contract computer programmers in 1998 to ensure they had no issues on Jan. 1. Cha-ching!