Jerry's 62 Impala build

Jeez Brian...

Not even the same car.. Is that the same white I had on it? I know it was a lot brighter than the Ermine white that was original...

KUTGW!! :clap

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeez Brian...

Not even the same car.. Is that the same white I had on it? I know it was a lot brighter than the Ermine white that was original...

I went back with the original Ermine White. I will be picking it up tonight to bring home and put it back together. :D:cool:

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Jeez Brian...

I can't believe he's done all this in so little time! Brian is "Overhaulin'" Texas Style. :clap

I went back with the original Ermine White. I will be picking it up tonight to bring home and put it back together. :D:cool:

Hell yeah. I'm gonna give you call tomorrow. :cheers

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
making moves

:) Out here in the East in the Racing World we call it making moves. My grandad called it making hay when the sun shines. I like your work a lot better then Foose's but a TV show would be nice.:bow

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Amazing work.....Now I have to explain to my wife how you get more done in a week than I do in 5 years....not to mention the results look much better..:bow

Tim

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Like the others, I'm impressed. I hadn't realized how old and slow I have become! I guess I let the rest of my life "intrude" too much, but Brian, you are doing some amazing stuff down there.

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Guys!

I was not able to pick the car up yesterday because they were still buffing it. It will be done today though.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Amazing work.....Now I have to explain to my wife how you get more done in a week than I do in 5 years....not to mention the results look much better..:bow

X2 Thanks a lot Brian

My last build, the blue 66 in the photo albun took me twelve years

Ray

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, now that Thompson has come and gone, it's time to get back to Jerry's build.

Here is a pic of it resting in my neighbors garage along with my 61...

DSC_0457Custom.jpg

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I had a blast in Thompson! Thanks again Brian it was fun hanging with you and the rest of the crew. TIL NEXT YEAR! :grumble::bang:evil:cuss

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I put Jerry's car in the garage and started working on putting it together.

Will post pics tomorrow night.

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Progress update...

I installed the headliner, sail panels, front and rear windshields, side glass, most of the interior, instrument panel, new tilt steering column (mockup - still needs to be painted) all exterior trim and rear tail lights. :deal

Tomorrow I will move to the engine bay and start putting everything together. I should be able to get her running tomorrow but I won't be able to drive it.....I stole the driveshaft for my car until I get my new one in. :D

Sorry for no pics again... too tired to take them.

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry for no pics again... too tired to take them.[/QUOTE]

Can't imagine why.............do you even stop for meals Brian?!! :dunno

:roll:roll