just a few update pics

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Great job Bob, and I got to remember to paint those mouldings on when I can't come up with a straight one. Wish I was close enough to help you in the pits, but my Lear jet isn't built yet, not even ordered yet as a matter of fact.

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WOW!! Your car is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang

Let the weather station be your BEST friend at the track. I have learned more about the tune up and predictability then I would have ever thought.....just by keeping GOOD records and loging conditions using a weather station.

Keep up the good work.

TomO

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great to see your 63 in action Bob. :beerbang .With that nice and low stance it looks like it was hooking up well. How were the 60' ers? :cool:
Carl.

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great to see your 63 in action Bob. :beerbang .With that nice and low stance it looks like it was hooking up well. How were the 60' ers? :cool:
Carl.

60' was down as well. had a 1.47 before. and i was 3500 against the converter. this race day 1.59 with an ignition problem (i hope thats it) and i was trying to flash the converter by nailing it from 1500 rpm

moral of the story..........i'm lost, but i'll get it.

ultimate goal........10.10 @ 134 (just within the limits before big money certs and liscence) and audience to think it's W powered.

i could put this car in the high 8's with enough nitrous :eek: but who wants to pay for that? not me