Last seven weeks.......

Clint

Well Known Member
Yes Steve and Lynette........No trip again unfortunately!!!!! But yesterday, we Global Expressed a Care Package to you!! Would have sent to sooner but had to sell a couple sets of Z-11 heads to pay for the postage!!!!!! Gotta have the correct clothing for the game!!!!!! Post a picture!!!!!!!!

Now...current events. Had a neurologist tell Candy and I last Fri. I have Parkinsons disease. Another neurologist said I had NO systems!!!!! Gonna watch for the next week or so to see what transpires and if nothing, going to go to Mayo Clinic. Think may be more thorough that the other hospitals!!! Anybody know where there is any 409 parts around Rochester, MN??????????
Guess that's it for now. Still feel a lot of sleeping right now.
Thanks for the prayers and thoughts!!!! Our 2 pastors were out this afternoon to pray for us.

Later......
Mayo is the place to go!!!! They will figure it out.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes Steve and Lynette........No trip again unfortunately!!!!! But yesterday, we Global Expressed a Care Package to you!! Would have sent to sooner but had to sell a couple sets of Z-11 heads to pay for the postage!!!!!! Gotta have the correct clothing for the game!!!!!! Post a picture!!!!!!!!

Now...current events. Had a neurologist tell Candy and I last Fri. I have Parkinsons disease. Another neurologist said I had NO systems!!!!! Gonna watch for the next week or so to see what transpires and if nothing, going to go to Mayo Clinic. Think may be more thorough that the other hospitals!!! Anybody know where there is any 409 parts around Rochester, MN??????????
Thanks for the prayers and thoughts!!!! Our 2 pastors were out this afternoon to pray for us.

Later......

Hang in there Phil, and always get a second opinion. A little over a year ago we left the ER and was driving home. They called us on our phone before we got home and said my wife was gravely ill, she has to come right back. So, being that we are who we are, we went home figuring we would rather die at home than in the hospital. However the next day we returned. She spent 1 day in the ER, and 6 days in the hospital in two different departments. After many test, blood, MRI , CT etc. Nothing to see here folks. They discharged her and we went home. Wishing you the best.

Jeff

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Later......
Hey Phil,
Real shame you weren't able to get down here, i know you will make here ;).
Thoughts and wishes to you for speedy recovery.

Gav

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, those lobster look good but do you ever wonder who ate the first one?:D

I’d recommend you consult with Don Jacks, you probably need a new cam?:winner:winner

Best of luck with the health issues, I hope the Mayo doctors can help. :appl:appl
Don

bobs409

Administrator
Get better head executive Poobah!

A1CpyNZXbLL._UX679_.jpg