My 58 Impala Resto?

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Last30 days: kitchen faucet, front door lock, finished basement 2 floods, cabinet fell off wall in garage(750 carb bent throttle shaft when it landed on granddaughter new dinnete set ruining a chair), wifes car battery, a/c compressormy suburban, lost charger for new cell phone(old one died) when I switched big truck at work cuz International buying mine back due to lemon law, and lastly, bought sanding blocks. BP 218/93 and dot physical due 7/1. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Oh, I don't remember why I came out on the patio.

If you got a phone out there...............call me. Maybe you can find my mag flashlight for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well..........it's somewhere in the shop but it might as well be on your patio!!!!:doh:doh
Where's zip code 61348??????????

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If you got a phone out there...............call me. Maybe you can find my mag flashlight for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well..........it's somewhere in the shop but it might as well be on your patio!!!!:doh:doh
Where's zip code 61348??????????

Phil, I'm taking Ronnies advice, water heater done and popped a top:beer. 61348 is the zip for Oglesby, IL. where I live. No flashlite yet, maybe it's playing hide and seek with one of mine.

:crazy

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Phil, I'm taking Ronnies advice, water heater done and popped a top:beer. 61348 is the zip for Oglesby, IL. where I live. No flashlite yet, maybe it's playing hide and seek with one of mine.

With a Zip code 61348, dont you need a 61 with a 348 then you could be the reason for such a cool Zip:beer keep up the relaxin its good for the soul

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
OK BT , hope I'm around when you're 63. I'm hard at it, just not gettin a lot done it seems. Frame bolteed up
, cleaned , blasted and painted all the front suspension pieces, went to put the 605 steering on and Auto City forgot to include the adapter for the steering box. They are overnighting it, at my cost ($45).

By the way, Brian, many thanks for getting all the parts ordered for me, it' s saved me a bunch of time.

I'll post some pics if I can get em in here. Seems my USB ports are dead, nothing works in them.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
OK BT , hope I'm around when you're 63. I'm hard at it, just not gettin a lot done it seems. Frame bolteed up
, cleaned , blasted and painted all the front suspension pieces, went to put the 605 steering on and Auto City forgot to include the adapter for the steering box. They are overnighting it, at my cost ($45).

By the way, Brian, many thanks for getting all the parts ordered for me, it' s saved me a bunch of time.

I'll post some pics if I can get em in here. Seems my USB ports are dead, nothing works in them.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Maybe It's contagious Dick.....the email you sent about floating the Toyota across the river, came in about 5 times.:scratch

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Maybe It's contagious Dick.....the email you sent about floating the Toyota across the river, came in about 5 times.:scratch

I wondered about that message Cecil. Occasionally the Verizon on line mail client will say it couldn't send a message. It did that this morning. I usually look in the sent folder but sometimes I just punch the send button a couple more times. :dunno I've been having lousy through put lately and was probably P!SSED at VZ this morning and punched it a bunch! :laugh

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I wondered about that message Cecil. Occasionally the Verizon on line mail client will say it couldn't send a message. It did that this morning. I usually look in the sent folder but sometimes I just punch the send button a couple more times. :dunno I've been having lousy through put lately and was probably P!SSED at VZ this morning and punched it a bunch! :laugh
Yup, I got the Geter Done Toyota 5-times as well....:laugh

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

There could be something wrong with the site or Ray's computer............... or just maybe ............ Ray has learned that you have to tell BT something 4 times before he gets it ???? :hide:hide:laugh:laugh:roll

Dave