New Biscayne project

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes the impala will go back to street with a stroker 409 and the Biscayne will become a racer. It’s not too bad Kieth. Needs floor pans and rear body mounts and tight 1/4 is crushed but it came with one. Went to rapid city South Dakota for it . 991 miles round trip. Left at 4am and got back at 11 pm.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I will probably run the blower motor and gforce trans in this one and put the super t10 and a stroker 409 in the Impala. One day I will probably build the big stroker 409 for this car as well. Probably gonna run the stock style suspension as it is proven to work well still and I have became somewhat familiar with it in my impala.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That sounds good that way you can get the car up and running fairly quick, especially if you don't need to build a engine right away. As for the Impala, it sounds like it could be parked for a little while. From your pictures the car appears to be fairly solid and since its going be a race car you won't need to much interior work.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It came with the drivers door. If I use the blower motor I’m going to use the hood from my impala as it’s cut already. No fenders as he had a use for them. I have a fair amount of front fenders but they are impala. I do have a fiberglass hood in my shed as well. Plus went over a parts list that one of our members made up for a some of the other body parts.