NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Everything looks like it's coming together for Bowling Green. Just like last year at Mason Dixon, we're in need of a good photographer and/or videographer. If anybody is interested or knows someone who might be interested, please let me or Martin know.

Dick Mackenzie was nice enough to do it last year since he wasn't racing but he will be a race participant this year. Any volunteers?

Like Al said, we need someone to take pictures and/or video so if you are interested let us know. and remember May 27th, that's next Friday is the deadline for pre entry
thanks
Martin

Mc409

Well Known Member
We have a 28 ft enclosed trailer pulled by a four door dually. Is there anything you guys need to know ? Looking forward to seeing everyone.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I've been working all weekend, every weekend, on the 63 to try and get ready. Remember last fall when I got all the runs in the clearcoat? A couple of weekends ago, I decided to take it up the road; I got about 3 miles and the bolt came out of the center u-joint and made the car stop. I went home and got the trailer and brought it back to the house. I backed the trailer in the garage and winched the car off but it got stuck on the ramp. I gave the winch some slack and pushed the car over the hump ( here's where it went to hell), I didn't notice that the winch hook came loose and the car rolled off the trailer, into the drill press and against the post of my lift. It broke the drill press off at the base and bent the rear cove area and the trunk lid; now I'm working on fixing more stuff that I caused.
Long story short, there's no way I'll be racing this car at Bowling Green, I only signed up to help make the 32 car field anyway and it looks like you guys have that covered very well. I instead signed up for the show and shine and should at least have the car presentable by then, The good thing is, the show is not a competition, just a chance to get with you guys and drink too much.
:drop, That would just give you a true dose of sh_its would it not Mearl!
Now there's nothing wrong with a little bit of drink, and i can sure help you there.:D

Gav

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Sherry told me that we pick up our tickets at the track they are not mailing anything.
Thanks for the info about tickets. I can stop waiting for the mail. I'm going to print off the canceled check to bring with me , I don't want to take any chances of not getting in. With my luck if anything can go wrong, it will. lol

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Jim & Jim you guys coming?
pretty sure they are pre entered, and they have sent me their profiles, TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE FOR PRE-ENTRY, FRIDAY May 27th, I will get the list from Sherry and post it as soon as I know

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Guys here are the profiles I have so far for the people who are racing, if your name is not here or misspelled please let me know, I know we have more than 24 cars. I've gotten texts, pm's, emails, everything, it is possible I've missed one so if you don't see your name let me know
:burnout :flag:burnout :4th1:4th2:4th1
(1 ) Al Loy
(2) Brian LaBombard
(3) Brian Lambert
(4) Bo Martin
(5) Bryan Fugate
(6) Dave Mills
(7) Dick Mackenzie
(8) Jim Carniato
(9) Jim Comeau
(10) Joel B. Schneeweis
(11) John Medaglia
(12) Lonnie Hall & Scott Hall
(13) Mark Steele
(14) Paul & daughter Caroline Gavin (Front Engine Dragster)
(15) Paul Stensland
(16) Randy K (31 Five Window Coupe)
(17) Ray Barnhart (Fathead)
(18) Rick Inghram
(19) Ronnie Russell
(20) Shan Dalley
(21) Stan Ball
(22) Steve Morgan
(23) Tom G.
(24) Martin Key

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Mine was just an e-mail confirmation from NHRAs Sherry. She said as long as your on her list of paid entries your tickets will be picked up at the gate when you get there.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Sherry is suppose to send me and email when she has everything completed, everyone that is pre registered, when she does I will post it and keep that with me for the track, I have my show tickets just got them today but I haven't got my race ticket confirmation yet

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
As soon as I get my info from Sherry we'll get something posted, I'm getting anxious too!!!!!