Only in Chicago

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Biden is the most inept and most incompetent doofus to ever grace the White House. His "Bidenomics" is an utter failure. He has not an iota of economic sense. We are getting ourselves into some really deep shit, allowing this empty-headed court jester to stay in office.
ChuckL
And to think I thought Carter was bad. Biden makes him look intelligent. However, Biden is there because of the voters. Look to your left and right, you friends, family, neighbors, coworkers etc., because they put him there and are trying to keep him there just to win a left vs right political ideology fight instead of what is best for the country. I say bring back the 16 plus percent mortgage rates until the people learn.

bobs409

Administrator
There was massive cheating that was used to put him there but we are supposed to pretend like that never happened. I know we have a lot of stupid voters that fall for his BS but for him to beat Trump? No way. And he got more votes than obama? I don't think so. All he does is read the teleprompter and barely at that. It's who is behind him we have to worry about. This country has been taken over and we focus on the idiot biden. That's his purpose, a distraction.

Make a list of everything biden told the truth about in his entire life. I'll wait... :waiting2: :bore4 Things like him saying he's for PA because he's from Scranton. Truth is, his family moved to Delaware when he was about 6? (going by what my dad said) WOW! Say anything to get some votes. But now a days, just take votes from the other and give them to yourself to save yourself a lot of work.

Here's the list I made:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
These Roosterfishes are driving me freaken NUTS with their Bull$hit!! Pack the illegals up put them in a bus and drop them off at the southern border!! Mexico let them come through their country without stopping them I think its only fair to drop these people right on their doorstep!! I don't know of anyone that invited them here, and I'm not talking about these clowns you see standing there with their welcome signs, or better yet send all of them to D.C. that ought to make things pop down there!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

The NYPD are towing cars in the city that are being driven by illegal immigrants!! These cars don't have any registration or plates and naturally no insurance, what happened Joe you forgot to buy insurance for them! These cars are either new or way nicer than what upper class people drive! I would say that these cars have to be stolen, how does someone that doesn't speak English go into a financial institution and apply for an auto loan?
These illegals are getting out of hand! their sucking up our benefits and tax dollars, they're committing serious crimes, and they just keep moving along without anyone getting into their $hit!!!!!!!!!!! :bat

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That's the plan, Mark. Create as much Cha-os, in America as possible.:confused Time to send them F-ers back, where they came from.:pan

The humanitarian thing to do since the ones that aren't basking in a nice 4 star dwelling (thank you Potato) and are sleeping on a park bench lets just load them up and send them to a warmer climate like Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark