Only in Chicago

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Not sure why anyone would feel sorry for these people. They voted the people in office that have allowed the criminals to do what they want without consequence. They get what they deserve. And now, the city, and it's leaders, as well as the state officials speak of city owned stores. WTF! So now you are going to take tax payer dollars, to help fund the criminals :dunno This is the typical liberal and democrat thinking that has caused all this crime in the last decade. Yet they keep voting for these people and their policies. Suffer I say, Suffer the consequences of your actions.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Years ago, before my wife got sick, we used to go to Ted's Fish Fry on Friday's and KFC on Wednesday's. :clapWe made it, part of our schedule. We did this probably for 4 or 5 years. Our usual order for KFC was (2) Pcs. White Chicken Breasts, (3) Mashed Potatoe's with Gravy, and a Bun with Butter. :eatWe pretty much knew the prices. This particular day, went we got there, we noticed different workers, were now serving the food. All Black teenagers. Wasn't a problem for us. I thought it was a good thing. All kids need to get out there, and learn how to make a living. All these kids were very polite, and cleanly dressed.:good When our order was ready, the kid at the counter told me $ 12.00. I told him, are you sure that's correct?Normally, that would cost around $ 18.00. He said Yes, it's correct. Don't worry about it. When I got back to the car, Judy and I took our food out and noticed we had (6) White Chicken breasts, and (6) Mashed Potatoe's. :rolleyes I turned around and walked back in the store. Before I could say anything, the kid told me, your OK, your order is OK. So I went back to the car, and we ate our lunch. We finished our Chicken, and had enough left over, for tomorrow. A couple weeks later, we went back, for lunch again. The place was closed. :confused

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Owch! I believe, they were having a Going Out Of Business Sale.:dunno After a few month's, you couldn't tell, that place was ever a KFC. Does it look like, I have a bump, on my head?:ok

wristpin

Well Known Member
Big cities are going to start bussing illegals freshly released from courts, hospitals, jails and prisons to is fly over states. Be locked and loaded. They won't break in in groups of 1-2 but 4-10. They're not coming to be helpful but to kill you, take your shit then leave. No true documentation exists on them and they are aware they're essentially ghosts.