Pocahontas Predictions

Junky

Well Known Member
I am going to be gone for about a week, so I would like to call for a moratorium on any negative comments in the forums, especially directed at Bob. The only exception will be for all the Democraps, and their allies, the mainstream news media, advertisers that support the Democrapic party, and their associated allies....

Oh, hell with it...... just carry on as usual!!!!:juggle See everyone when I return. Stay healthy and enjoy life. It is too short not to have fun every day.... Junk

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Good news boys. If the DNC puts Pocahontas or Col. Sanders as POTUS nominee, the wall street big wig donors said they will not donate any money to the DNC in 2020 and might even help trump out. Seem going after the millionaires and billionaires seems to have consequences. Stupid Fhuks, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My office mate is big time liberal. One of things we would get into it about was taxation. He wants the rich to be taxed at a higher rate. I simply asked, don't you believe in equality, that all people should be treated the same? He says absolutely and launches into all the racism, how the rich get away with this and that. I tell him that all people should be taxed the same. 15% of 100 thousand, should be 15% of 5 million. They do pay more proportionately. I try to reason with him explaining that for some people, the plus 100k he makes is rich. Should we tax you at a higher rate? Of course he says no. I explain that lots of those people actually worked the tails off, or spent a lot of time and money in college etc. to get what they have. And some, not all, provide jobs. I tell him I am sorry that you didn't choose that path, however that doesn't make them bad. He doesn't care. Sure the rich, famous, and politically powerful get away with literally murder. I don't know what to do with that. Just for me, I think everyone should be taxed the same except the mentally or physically handicapped.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get