Pocahontas Predictions

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
c15c11f3383c5f2a7338cde2936b3a12b24208937169ff8b8afba7dbcd7de98c.jpg

chuckl

Well Known Member
The news today reports that Warren's Medicare-For-All plan is going to cost $52 TRILLION. There will be no tax increase for the middle class, about 2 million lower incomers would probably lose their jobs (her numbers, not mine), high earning execs would be heavily taxed. Are you f**king shitting me? Our national debt is now at $23+ trillion and we are borrowing a trillion dollars extra every year to meet our unfunded commitments (Medicare, SS, interest on the debt, etc.). Folks, not only are we going in debt at an unprecedented rate each year; we are borrowing a 1,000 billion dollars a year, in addition! There is absolutely no way (physically or fiscally) that we can have a balanced budget. It is impossible. We are, in effect, borrowing money from a credit union to pay off a credit card company debt, incurred from another credit card company. There is no limit as to the interest that can be charged. A lot of this debt is held by foreign concerns. If ALL income from ALL corporations including ALL executives were seized; the money wouldn't even come close!! She has lost her freaking mind! She has reinvented third-world, voodoo economics and hasn't a clue about the consequences. And all the sheep believe this verbal diarrhea.

Our national output is about $3.4 Trillion per year. Even without this laughable Medicare-for-all crap, our national debt will surpass $35+ trillion in 10 years. Now throw in the $52 trillion cost of her plan and the total approaches $90 trillion dollars. We are fast approaching the point of paying more in interest (on our debt each year), than our total income. To bring all this home, try working to make $60,000-$70,000 a year and then turning over you entire paycheck to pay off just the interest on your credit card debt! You have not reduced your debt by a penny, you have zero money for food, etc., and the interest is piling up for next year. What are you going to do. You borrow even more money to eat and sleep. :yikes:yikes

bobs409

Administrator
So what do you guys think things will be like WHEN the next dem gets into the White house? I'm afraid to even think how nutty things will get.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If any are elected from the current offerings we all are doomed. When I hear one of these Blozo's speak it makes me feel like I'm watching the Twilight Zone its so bizarre and unreal they all have to be on drugs or should be if their not.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
People don't grasp how big a trillion really is. A million is 1,000 X 1,000. Lots of people can attain a total net worth of that much. It's not un doable. A billion is 1,000,000 X 1000. We have several billionaires in this country. A trillion is 1,000,000 X1,000,000. That's a huge amount on anybody's planet.
An hour contains 3600 seconds. A day contains 86,400 seconds. A week contains 604,000 seconds. A million seconds is 1.655 weeks. A year contains 31,557,600 seconds, a year being 365.25 days. A billion seconds is approximately 31 years. Almost everybody lives two billion seconds. Now, a trillion seconds is something like 31,557 years. We have no recorded history to account for any of that.
Now, to assign that kind of a number to dollars, and to throw it around like its nothing, is unthinkable. How that much can be maliciously wasted so often is beyond me. Maybe all Americans should assign these kind of figures to dollars and cents and then it will seem more real somehow.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
First I really dislike people who make graphs that are not intuitive ( ie the bubble graph ) Yea, you can spend some time and figure it out, however when I was learning and then making graphs it was pushed into my head constantly that a graph should not be complicated to the person viewing it. The thing that I took from this article is that it doesn't matter how fiscally responsible I am as long as the rest of the country and world is not. I can be debt free, and when the economy takes a big hit like when an estimated 10% of the US population screwed the housing market, I am still going to suffer for it. Stocks will dump, cash value will drop, things I own will be worth less. Jobs, if I am working will be harder to find and will pay less and have less benefits. Yes it will help to be debt free and have cash reserves, however that only goes so far with massive inflation, high unemployment, no jobs. Maybe I read too much into it because I am not super rich :dunno2

bobs409

Administrator
Those that spent it should have to replace it. (politicians!) Confiscate ALL belongings and valuables and ALL future earnings!!! (and make them put in double time too)