President Trump

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
All this crap is really helping out Trump's fundraising.

That forewoman almost wet herself at the prospect of going after Trump.

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
I think the real tell of the tape is when 45 people that served in Trump administration or cabinet were interviewed 43 said they would not support Trump in a a rebid for President.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I think the real tell of the tape is when 45 people that served in Trump administration or cabinet were interviewed 43 said they would not support Trump in a a rebid for President.
Everything you say is hearsay. Media is lying to you. Unless you talked to those 43, you don't know. That's the tale of your tape.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What's your point? Some people don't care for Trump? Very insightful. Did you also know that 7 out of 10 ( if you believe the polls ) don't support Biden running again?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Geary, This is called free thinking. It's something people with critical thinking skills do when they are not brainwashed by their political ideology. Sometimes those people decide that they do not want to support a particular candidate regardless of what their political party tells them to do or think. I know it's probably a very difficult construct for you, but give it a try. Don't be too hard on yourself it you don't get it the first time. Considering where you are starting from it could take awhile.