Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Here's another one for you Ray!!:drunk

8ECAD155-FC19-48A6-897D-A75779F718B5.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray , i like the color and the wheel's , just a good looking 1960. Did you ever get your motor repaired ?????

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
None of those pictures really do that car any justice.I saw that car while at Thompson a couple of years back.Beautiful,and breath taking are but a couple of adjectives that could be used to describe it.It refused to run that weekend as well.:gaah

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray , i like the color and the wheel's , just a good looking 1960. Did you ever get your motor repaired ?????
No not yet, been playing with the GTO and other projects. I did start flushing the engine and was disappointed that I only came up with a few pieces of the gear. I am getting a little antsy though to hear the big 474 bark again. I have a game plan. The teeth seem to be whole and not ground to powder just the nature of the material. I can't see how any of the gear material could make it to a place where it would do damage. That been said, I'll go to great lengths and flush the crank case and examine the flush.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
None of those pictures really do that car any justice.I saw that car while at Thompson a couple of years back.Beautiful,and breath taking are but a couple of adjectives that could be used to describe it.It refused to run that weekend as well.:gaah
The reason I asked for pictures, a few members have PM'ed me wanting to look.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4

I agree Don,
Lynette was drawn to Rays 60 as soon as we arrived at Great Bend, she also didnt mind Ray either, thought he was a very nice Guy.

Rays car is mint to look at and photos dont really do it justice as you said.

Steve