Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Against my better judgement (see attachment)and putting my future grudge race "wins" in jeopardy here's my take on things. I believe you have your hydraulic flaps on your wings set about right on your launch. Aside from your alarm clock going off late at the line, which is completely another issue. Looks to me like your flaps aren't raising the fins enough at about 8-900 feet to keep traction at the higher speeds. Tire spin is the issue. If this info lets you beat me by a Nose at the next race, I may have to work on your brakes again. Sorry about not keeping up on the replys today. I've been driving around running errands.
Just here to help. See ya later.IMG_20200110_182756942.jpg

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Against my better judgement (see attachment)and putting my future grudge race "wins" in jeopardy here's my take on things. I believe you have your hydraulic flaps on your wings set about right on your launch. Aside from your alarm clock going off late at the line, which is completely another issue. Looks to me like your flaps aren't raising the fins enough at about 8-900 feet to keep traction at the higher speeds. Tire spin is the issue. If this info lets you beat me by a nose at the next race, I may have to work on your brakes again. Sorry about not keeping up on the replys today. I've been driving around running errands.
Just here to help.View attachment 77772
That's the same thing Barry Taylor said, word for word, I swear,,,,,,,,Quack!