so much for the intakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If it's the truth I wouldn't call it trashing.......... and if you had been ripped you wouldn't be happy either.

Dave

He makes vague statements that Aubry is responsible for a lot of kids deaths, where, when, how many? Thats where I consider the line between fact and fiction. AKA trashing. I have been "ripped" before too and I learn something from it every time. I just think that this is not the right forum for the several posts he made, most the same. JMO:D

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
He makes vague statements that Aubry is responsible for a lot of kids deaths, where, when, how many? Thats where I consider the line between fact and fiction. AKA trashing. I have been "ripped" before too and I learn something from it every time. I just think that this is not the right forum for the several posts he made, most the same. JMO:D

Sounds like something a lawyer would say! :deal

64chev

In conservations with Aubrey after his arrest he said he knew what he was doing was wrong and he knew what the intended use was for the chemical he was hiding and retrasnsporting. The final destination was to make crystal meth that is then sold to who? Our kids mabey? not a stretch and Aubrey knew exactly what he was doing. Mabey a pawn in the big picture but still not acceptable. In the years after his arrest he has never tried to pay back those many people he stole from. When i dealt with him i wish i had known his problems so i could have stayed clear of him. And yes i have met his family and him face to face many times. If others chose to still deal with him then at least they now will know the risks. None of what i have said is second hand info but staright from the horses mouth.

Now Children....

ATT: 64chev

If Aubrey owes you thousands of dollars I will be more than happy to listen to your issues reguarding why you think he owes you. But before we get started with the business lets talk for a moment:

" he first started to get money from the expence of peoples children being killed from crysal meth."

Is that so? Normally I'd wonder where you get your false information from, however with such a accusation I can't help but just think you're reading a poor edition of Madd Magazine. Admittingly so I must agree with one thing, you're 100% correct, "gang ties" are a result of drugs. But luckily enough this isn't a drug ring, nor is it even a drug issue. Also, your correct again (bravo).... all of your conversations were recorded by the RCMP. Why wouldn't they be? When the RCMP "assumes" illegal action is taking place they will go through any lengths necessary in getting infortmation by proceeding with illegal procedures. Again, I will agree with you, totally not my idea of fun.

"he CHOSE to take the 45G barrels and break them down too smaller packages to then hid about his truck to then be delivered"

Now this one actually made me roll on my carpet. As his daughter I was lucky (yes lucky) enough to go on a trip hauling these barrels to Manitoba. Tied on the back of the car trailer, slightly covered by a scrapy blue tarp, we drove across the prairies. How that classifies as "hid" is beyond me. We'd stop at crowded restruants, and brghtly lit up gas stations along the way.

"he CHOSE to do this multiple times. He was doing this while i was just trying to get an engine built"

Damn rights!!...he did it multiple times. As far as he, or I, or anyone who knew him, no wrong doing was taking place. Hauling barrels of ephedrine across the praires is NOT an illegal action. Look it up. Therefore he did not do anything illegal. Period.

"For what little he made it cost how many kids there lives from the drug"

OMG.... did he hit some kid with his truck along the way? Because as far as I'm concered that's the only possible way anyone could loose their lives from what he did. He hauled ephedrine, not ilegal, no one died.

64chev...

If he has so much of your dollars, why would he haul ephedrine? lol

bobs409

Administrator
I'm going to close this thread for now to keep the peace. :)

Lets wait to hear from Aubrey about this before any more discussion is made. Give him a chance to set things straight with anyone that has problems with him and to tell his side of things.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.