Something extra!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Dave you have a good point on that one. As lost as I was he would have beaten us to the Out Back though for sure
robert

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Two more!

James and I would both like to be a part of this spread :). Sure, we can run out and pick anything up in the driver '62!

Thanks for putting it together, it's always good to congregate over food and drink :).

TomK

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Ray,

Put me down for two. Thanks for doing the leg work on this, sounds like lots of fun. Like everyone else, I didn't get a chance to meet everyone and spend enough time with them to figure out names and handles, so this year I'm hoping to do that. :cheers

Bill

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks in advance

Count me in I know none of you Guys yet and if need be we can trans port in the Apache although some of your cars might carry as much as my bed.:cool:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Alright, I have talked with a local business and they can supply us with some quality deli type sandwiches, fruit cups and sides, no McFood here, this is a first class deli operation cleared by the Fathead himself! This will be a grab on the fly deli sandwich and sides deal for the race crowd and spectators. Just a nice break for the hectic race schedule. Set in a café type setting at the Fathead camper resort. Let me know if this is something you all want and I can make it happen. I know some award winning local wine producers here also and will see if I can add some wine to the menu.

Bump, let's keep the orders coming. Don't wait untill the last minute! Don't get left out. :cry