Something extra!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The list keeps growing! Order your lunch now, don't miss out.

1.Shan Dalley X3
2.Pete Peddler X2
3.Mike Bell X2
4. Dick MacKenzie X4
5. Scott Hall X2
6. Robert Street X2
7. Wully Bully team X7?
8. Models916 X1
9. Jim K X2
10. Ronnie Russell X2
11. Tom Kochtanek X2
12. Nuts X2.
13. 58 Apache X1
14. JimSS409 X1
15. Jim 409 Pontiac X1
16. Fathead Racing X2
17. Brian Thompson X2
18. Cecil X2
19. Toms63SSQB X1
20 Allen George X2
21. Bob Walla X1, had to include Da region rat! Or he wouldn't eat that day! Too busy Ya know!
22. Dave Mills X3
23. Jim & Loren X2

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ray, just a thought........ we may have to go get the lunch.... the track management may not like a catering company there basically competeing with his hamburger stand.

Dave

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray, just a thought........ we may have to go get the lunch.... the track management may not like a catering company there basically competing with his hamburger stand.

Dave

That's already figured in Dave, I'm trying to find someone to bring the lunch to the track from Conneaut the same day and we can pick it up outside the gate so it will be made fresh that morning. ;)

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Ray, Please put me in for 3 of the meals,looking forward to setting down to b.s. with everyone. Let me know how much,and when to pay. Thanks again,this is a real nice deal your doing here.-----Dave Mills.

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ray. So if there's wine and food, I'm in. Do you have a local Gin Distillery to provide samples or shall I bring a brown paper bag?? Bob

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wine would be great......... Ray Please don't let Brian do the wine shopping !!!!
:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

Everyone I think Ray is doing enough just getting the food...... we can all bring our own refreshments what ever that may be,

Dave

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Something Extra.

The list keeps growing! Order your lunch now, don't miss out.

1.Shan Dalley X3
2.Pete Peddler X2
3.Mike Bell X2
4. Dick MacKenzie X4
5. Scott Hall X2
6. Robert Street X2
7. Wully Bully team X7?
8. Models916 X1
9. Jim K X2
10. Ronnie Russell X2
11. Tom Kochtanek X2
12. Nuts X2.
13. 58 Apache X1
14. JimSS409 X1
15. Jim 409 Pontiac X1
16. Fathead Racing X2
17. Brian Thompson X2
18. Cecil X2
19. Toms63SSQB X1
20 Allen George X2
21. Bob Walla X1, had to include Da region rat! Or he wouldn't eat that day! Too busy Ya know!
22. Dave Mills X3
23. Jim & Loren X2
24. Painthelper. X3
25. Silent Sam, Tom X2

Fifty meals so far, Still some heavy hitters out there going to go hungry!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Something extra menu.

Something extra Menu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to the deli today, the one that's making our lunch. Here's the menu. Order by #s

Subs,
#1, Roast Beef and cheddar. $6.00
#2, Kettle fried turkey and provolone. $6.00
#3, Double smoked ham and swiss. $6.00
#4, Combo, make your own. Start $6.50 Specify.

These aren't for the dainty eater,! An eight inch sub with 5oz of meat and 2 oz of cheese. Lettuce, tomato and onion on the side so the sandwich stays fresh.

Sides,

#5, Individual salad, $3.50
#6, Fruit cup, $3.50
#7, 3 bean salad, $2.50. Made with four bean.
#8, Potato salad, $2.50
#9, Broccoli salad, $3.50. Chunks of cheddar cheese crumbled bacon.
#10, Pasta salad with Lebanon Bologna, $2.50. Rotoni pasta with famous Lebanon Bologna from Lebanon Pa., with onion and Italian dressing.

Soup by the pint.

#11, Wedding, $3.75
#12, Ham & bean, $3.75
#13, Taco, $3.75

Make your order, order online, Email, or with your payment, better if you pay ahead Send your wish list and money no later than May, 15th. Email, paydayray@roadrunner.com

Ray Barnhart
477 Center Rd.
Conneaut, Ohio

Hi Ray ,that Sounds Like A Good Idea To Me . Put My Name In For The Lunch And Let Me Know How Much It Is .on The Subject Of Chinese Slicks.the Last Time I Ran Into Some Thing Close To That Was On The Bottom Of These Little Guys Feet. We Called Them Ho Chi Minh Racing Sneakers.but That Was A Long Time Ago.george.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hi Ray ,that Sounds Like A Good Idea To Me . Put My Name In For The Lunch And Let Me Know How Much It Is .on The Subject Of Chinese Slicks.the Last Time I Ran Into Some Thing Close To That Was On The Bottom Of These Little Guys Feet. We Called Them Ho Chi Minh Racing Sneakers.but That Was A Long Time Ago.george.

So, you want me to pick your lunch, how about #1 through #13? You should be pretty full and the bill comes to $51.75, not bad really! :cool:

HI RAY,NO THATS OK ,I WILL PICK MY OWN LUNCH,THE STEERING WHEEL IS RUBBING ON MY GUT ALREADY.AFTER WHAT YOU SUGGEST I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TURN THE CAR!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll. GEORGE

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
This is the list of members that requested lunch packages, :deal

1.Shan Dalley X3
2.Pete Peddler X2
3.Mike Bell X2
4. Dick MacKenzie X4
5. Scott Hall X2
6. Robert Street X2
7. Wully Bully team X7?
8. Models916 X1
9. Jim K X2
10. Ronnie Russell X2
11. Tom Kochtanek X2
12. Nuts X2.
13. 58 Apache X1
14. JimSS409 X1
15. Jim 409 Pontiac X1
16. Fathead Racing X2
17. Brian Thompson X2
18. Cecil X2
19. Toms63SSQB X1
20 Allen George X2
22. Dave Mills X3
23. Jim & Loren X2

Jim K,
Nuts.
Mike Bell.

This is a list of members that have followed through with their orders.

Get your orders in now, don't miss the boat! I don't want to see you lined up at the concession stand for that soy burger. Get you submissions in before May 15th. It only takes a minute! ;)