SUPER CHEVY NATIONAL TRAIL RACEWAY COLUMBUS JULY 28-29TH

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just got off the phone with Harrison with Super Chevy here's what he sent me
Hi Martin and Bryan,
We are able to open your group to participation in Bracket 1 at no charge, as well as exhibition runs as part of the pro show.
Please submit the following for the 17 cars you previously mentioned:
Racer Name
Email
Phone
Year
Make
Model
Driver’s License State and Number

We will add you to the pre-registration list and send out a confirmation to bring to check-in. You are welcome to also come and run the Friday test and tune as well.
Please note that the complimentary admission is for one car and one driver only. Any extra crew, family, or friends must purchase a regular spectator, crew or registration ticket.
Please provide all names by Monday, July 24.
We look forward to having you at the show.

So................everybody get me your information and we'll get this thing going.............this took a lot of talk from me and Bryan, so come on and well see you at the track

Martin

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was guessing that would be the cheap part.
It's that 1,160 mile tow that was making me think seeking some help could ease some pocket book strain.
Gettin off work is not a problem because the boss is out of town......I'll just lock the door and leave.

You know I can't wait to see you guys again....and I want to show off my new art work.

I will see what I can do and will be sending Martin my info.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Lonnie it will be good to set and chill with you again.
And if any of those franks that were served at Bowling Green will be there I wont want to miss that.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It's going to be open time trials on Friday from 6-11. Then saturday we will do exhibition runs as the 409's ( may work up some kind of a bracket we can all get together there and figure that out) and bracket 1 is free for us to kick some non 409 asses lol

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Mark Steele 62 Belair?
2 Martin Keys 62 Bubbletop
3 Scott and Lonnie Hall aka assassin 62 Impala
4 Bo Martin 63 Impala
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Ricky and Loreen 61 Impala
7 Ragamuffin 63 Impala
8 James Schrader 62 Belair
9 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala
10 Denny Ford 63 Nova
11 Lou Terra 62
12 Shan Dalley 62
13 Sandy and Merle Whited 62 Bubbletop
14 Brian Labombard 61 Impala
15 Dave Coots (The Crusher) 64 Impala
16 Tom Geib 62 Impala
Strong possibilities not confirmed yet
17 Dave Mills 65 Nova
18 Bill Horvat 62 Code Red Chevy
19 Verne Griffith Jr. 1962 Golden Rod
20 Val and Jim McCombs 62 Impala
21 Joe Vega 61 Chevy

Just got off the phone with Harrison with Super Chevy here's what he sent me
Hi Martin and Bryan,
We are able to open your group to participation in Bracket 1 at no charge, as well as exhibition runs as part of the pro show.
Please submit the following for the 17 cars you previously mentioned:
Racer Name
Email
Phone
Year
Make
Model
Driver’s License State and Number

We will add you to the pre-registration list and send out a confirmation to bring to check-in. You are welcome to also come and run the Friday test and tune as well.
Please note that the complimentary admission is for one car and one driver only. Any extra crew, family, or friends must purchase a regular spectator, crew or registration ticket.
Please provide all names by Monday, July 24.
We look forward to having you at the show.

So................everybody get me your information and we'll get this thing going.............this took a lot of talk from me and Bryan, so come on and well see you at the track

Martin

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It's going to be open time trials on Friday from 6-11. Then saturday we will do exhibition runs as the 409's ( may work up some kind of a bracket we can all get together there and figure that out) and bracket 1 is free for us to kick some non 409 asses lol

Lead and they shall follow....Great management decision Byran, I like it....:winner:burnout:burnout

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Okay guys got off the phone with Tom and he will not be able to make this race it was just bad timing on the tracks part.
But you will see my smilin face and the Salt Shaker.
Anyone else camping at the track?
And do you know what time we can get in the gate.
My plan will be leave Thursday so 9 hours or so later I will be there.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Maybe I should get a room.
What hotels are you guys staying at?
I can check on a room.