T-Shirts for 2010 Thompson Event

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I need quite a bit more! At this rate, I will not be getting them. I have orders for 26 shirts so far. I really can't see going out on a limb and put out 2000.00 for them without more committments.
I was hoping to get orders for about 100 shirts and I would float the rest to sell onsite at the event.

Should I not order the big batch, I can still order shirts for those that have requested.

Brian, maybe we should have a 10 or 15 dollar registration fee, then all who registers could get a packet that would include a T-shirt and maybe a 348-409.com decal for the car. I know that I wouldn't mind the extra cost, I would just cut out a couple of Hot Dogs on site and that would cover it. :roll Just my thoughts. :crazy

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brain put me down for 2 size large shirts. thanks loren

Brian,

Put me down for (2) two 3XL. Please.

Dave

Got it. Thanks Guys!

Brian, maybe we should have a 10 or 15 dollar registration fee, then all who registers could get a packet that would include a T-shirt and maybe a 348-409.com decal for the car. I know that I wouldn't mind the extra cost, I would just cut out a couple of Hot Dogs on site and that would cover it. :roll Just my thoughts. :crazy

That would be nice, but I couldn't make that call.

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Brian I've been away for several days and now catching up on everything- so put me down for two large shirts. I hope your tally goes up some, but like last year-they will be gone!!!!!! Thanks Mike

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
T-Shirts will be ordered Friday... Please let me know what you want so I can reserve them for you.

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Brian,
If shipping isn't a problem.....I would like (3) XXL and (1) Med, and of course I'll pay the freight just let me know what total is and I'll get the funds on the way..Wish I could get there in person, maybe next year

Tim

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Brian,
If shipping isn't a problem.....I would like (3) XXL and (1) Med, and of course I'll pay the freight just let me know what total is and I'll get the funds on the way..Wish I could get there in person, maybe next year

Tim

Tim-

Shipping will not be a problem. I will not be able to get the shirts out to you until after the event, as another member will be picking them up from the printer and delivering them to Thompson for me. Thanks for your order!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Brain:
XL for me. Can I pay you at Thompson or should I just try to beat you out of it??????:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Ron...............I don't need spell check!!!! That was correct!! I call him Brain because of his vast superior knowledge that he possess!!!! He is way beyond me. Spend some time with "Brian" and you will understand this!!!!

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ron...............I don't need spell check!!!! That was correct!! I call him Brain because of his vast superior knowledge that he possess!!!! He is way beyond me. Spend some time with "Brian" and you will understand this!!!!

Thanks Phil, but I could only wish I knew 10% of what you know.:cheers:beerbang

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9

Phil
I thought that, figured you did it on purpose. It was not the first time I saw you spell it that way. I see Brian gets more done in a couple hours than I get done in a few years:D