the 61 under lock down

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Steve , It is at my place. I bought it from a friend who didn't know where to begin , so I bought it from him and his collection of N.O.S parts came with it, Every body molding on the car is in it's Gm wrapper and assorted other things to much to list here. I just had the 348 engine done by my machinist. It is now at .60 over .According to don Jacks it is now at 360 CI. it is now on the engine stand waiting for my son yo come down from OHIO for a full week of assembly and " Some serious BENCH RACING " This machinist is the one who also did "JOINT VENTURE " engine pictured in my Avatar. When I an I will post more pictures. STAY WELL MY FRIEND & please say hello to Lynette

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have a clean firewall picture so i can determine what holes are to stay in my firewall and what ones have been drilled in its past life?

Not sure if 62 would have been the same or not

This is an AC car and i think i have all the holes for that sorted.

Thanks

Steve

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have a paper template of my 62 firewall from the gas pedal hole to the right over to the hood hinge mount.
I can make a copy and mail it folded in a large envelope.
it was traced from my original firewall. Includes 4 speed backup hole and factory Tach hole and the hole for power seats, power windows and power top wire connection.

Paul