To all my democrat friends

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Bob, I got the memo again today when Mayorkas wasn't impeached. You're wasting your time. People don't give a shit. Sound asleep. Fat and comfortable. No worries. The republican party is in on this country becoming 3rd world. Too late to wake up.

The End.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
DemoRats really need to be committed what the hell is wrong with them , where do they find idiots like this? She's running against Adam $hifface out in Kommieforney and she's supposed to be Pumkinheads friend!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

What a Freaken ZOO!!! Biden & Baily sickest show on earth! How in the F can they expect us to take them serious with all this going on!! It's bad enough because of the hatchet job Biden is doing to our Country, BUT just have a look at what's in the Potato's administration, it's just too bad that this zoo doesn't have any bars on the cages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah, you want to make sure you buy the good type of bondo when you're trying to take a few years off cause that Chinese junk will bite you every time!!!!! I wonder what her plans are because those soup coolers of her's look like they installed the heavy-duty ones with extra cushion for extended run time!!:cry2

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

In the know Rats and Rhinos reason to keep the money flowing to Ukraine is because they're not done stuffing their bank accounts, buying mansions and whatever their needs might be! Giving money to Ukraine to fight their war is one thing but providing pension securities and rebuilding the country, monies for their Trans population, and making our and their politicians richer and other stupid $hit is another and that is why I'm against giving them money, this all falls under the soup sandwich principle!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The U.S. guberment needs to start keeping a diary so we can keep track of all their F up's for us to know to what degree we need to bust their balls!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bat

Mark