To all my democrat friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Well, he started out as Meathead as we all know, BUT in real life this name pails to what he actually was, he was a LIBATRD MEATHEAD!!! I'm not surprised when he said he wasn't a Christian, because being a Christian is a rare commodity in HollyWeird, because their club president is satan!! The ones out there that do profess to being a Christian really doesn't know what it takes to get into heaven! Ther type Christianity is some kind of crossbreed that is not based on the Holy Bible!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
All lefties should go to the vet to get spayed and neutered!!!

What the Hell happened? What Buzz word got these people to start acting like this? It's a good thing the Vet didn't work on her kid because it would have probably cost more than going to the family doctor! There was a time when you would have been drug off kicking and screaming to an asylum of your choice! If I found myself in a crowd like this where they were calling one another Comrade or other weird talk, I would get up and walk out! Yep this is a sure sign all this was inspired by the Rat party !

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I'm hoping that Trump can find a way to fix our biased left leaning corrupt media! It's ridiculous! They are our biggest danger in this country since a large part of the population believes anything that runs out of their mouths!

bobs409

Administrator
We didn't have these problems when Trump was our leader. Wendy's found a new way to screw it's customers and a big CEO tells us to eat cereal for supper! (America starves but let's support Ukraine!) I don't recognize this country anymore...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've been reading that cereals that have oats in them has a chemical that stunts the growth of the oats so they're not as tall and don't lay against the ground so they have a larger harvest, the chemical is supposed to mess with fertility in people. I haven't bought fast food for years and now especially because of Potatonomics , but I still buy take out pizza.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And they want us to take this administration seriously hiring these freaks!! They forgot about the happy little Butt Buddy wife Butageig!!

Mark