To all my democrat friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Raskin is a huge Douche bag but what Rat isn't, Debbie Awfullman Schultz has a ton a baggage and then you have the Nadler class Swallow with his fart on command style and dater of Chinese spy's!! I hate to say any of these people have balls, but pretty sure Schultz has a pair swinging down there but let me continue to say these idiots got a set of balls to stand in front of a microphone and speak!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I'd certainly enjoy watching Trump go after these big mouth HollyWeird satan worshipers BUT I wouldn't blame him one bit if he went after DemonRat's that tried to take him down because all things the Rats pulled during the Potao's rein was breaking the law and I would show the Rats no mercy!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Normally it's the Trump supporters getting this treatment. Nice to see the other side get some once in a while! Can you imagine going out in public waving a biden/harris sign?? Geeze....

Edit: sorry, you have to click on it. (don't you just hate when they do that??)

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Normally it's the Trump supporters getting this treatment. Nice to see the other side get some once in a while! Can you imagine going out in public waving a biden/harris sign?? Geeze....

Edit: sorry, you have to click on it. (don't you just hate when they do that??)

It's too bad that these protesters support Hamas and Iran!! :bat

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Now here's a swell idea for a cash strapped state, this is a typical blue state move!! Think of explosive diarrhea when you think of this great Rat indouched leadership plan behind the scenes working to pull Illinois out of the toilet!!

Mark