to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

bobs409

Administrator
What ever happened to the customer is always right? :D These places will come around when enough people complain. They don't want to lose any business. (especially ME!) :p

bobs409

Administrator
QfUz6eW.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Department of Labor and Osha reversed their ruling and are saying employers that force employees to take the shot do not have to report side effects for 1 year. Originally the employer was responsible if any reactions took place. Not so now.

Nice as most shots will happen before the year is up.

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
I would suggest for those who are undecided whether to get the covid 19 shot or not should look at the states covid rate that have a high rate of people getting the shot versus the states with the lowest rate of people getting the shot. That should help you decide based on actual data versus hear say or politics.

bobs409

Administrator
West Virginia To Offer Trucks And Guns As Covid-19 Vaccine Incentives

Hmm, nothing suspicious about the vax is there? Win big prizes! :roll

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My wife and I both took took the shots. I make a living in the oil field requiring lots of travel to make any good money. My Canadian owned company still has a mask policy in place at our Texas shop. :mad The travel-work would go to my vaccinated counterparts so I went against my gut and took it. No negative effects that I know of yet but i'll keep yall updated. lol

It's funny because I was waiting in line at the Formula 1 track for my turn to get jabbed and it occurred to me just how crazy this is. There's no way I would have believed that i'd be waiting with thousands of people to take a shot of something that was developed or rushed like this was....

Shaark92

Well Known Member
vax mandates are sweeping the nation like a grass fire in a Texas (normal) August.

These are the times which try mens souls ...

But as for me and my house, we are prepared.

No thank you to the cv jab.

Course, the problem NOW is that the cv vaxed are shedding their self-generated spike proteins into the air to be breathed by others. ask me how I know.

We're creating significant problems with mass cv vaxing.

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
vax mandates are sweeping the nation like a grass fire in a Texas (normal) August.

These are the times which try mens souls ...

But as for me and my house, we are prepared.

No thank you to the cv jab.

Course, the problem NOW is that the cv vaxed are shedding their self-generated spike proteins into the air to be breathed by others. ask me how I know.

We're creating significant problems with mass cv vaxing.
Tell me more!

Shaark92

Well Known Member
Tell me more!
short version is ... spent 3 workdays on a trip away from home in a confined area with a colleague who was cv vaxed. Not only is the typical facecovering ineffective, it's also a hindrance to safety in this application. The second night I awoke with a small campfire in my chest. not a heart issue. took my vit c, and sniffed my peppermint oil a few times. That initially made it worse, but the other cause was treated and I soon returned to sleep.

The next night ... at home ... I was up for almost 3 hours trying to get the thing beat back.

This was the first person I had encountered with declared CV Vax and no one with whom I have shared this confined space has opted to keep their status private.

So .... I can't be 100% sure, but my level of certainty is at least as high as anything the CDC has pushed ... or the declared effectivity of Pfizer's potion.

I won't berate anyone for taking the cv vax, but do not be deceived, this potion is not the answer to this pestilence. They're already giving boosters in Israel and soon will be here as well. no boosters is one of the big 3 anticipated advantages of the mRNA type vaccine. Seems it's petering out before a standard Modified Live Virus type.

Last edited: