to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So does this mean Ivermectin is effective for treating Covid or should we list this in the column of the DemoRats taking another stab at controlling population growth in the U.S. through releasing toxin/virus to the masses ?

Mark
I am wondering the same thing, I don’t know what or who to believe anymore. I am not vaccinated but I am careful while in public places. So far so good, wife and I are both type O, I have heard from several sources that it is a plus in that the immune system of a type O does pretty good to fight off this stuff. I suppose it would assume all things being equal with no underlying issues of course.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Sounds to me like bumbling Joe is going to strongarm people to get the jab. I cant believe how many times this pile of shit said he has the power to do these things. Then goes on to take jabs at governors of free states saying they should not bully schools etc. that want to have everyone jabbed. This guy just bullied the entire country and even to.d everyone whoalready got the jab they would need a booster. All of us who did not get the jab are endangering those that did and children too. Screw this demented sonofabitch. Enough of this crap. Whats it going to take to end this dictatorship crap ? Time for the military to step in since no one else has the balls.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sounds to me like bumbling Joe is going to strongarm people to get the jab. I cant believe how many times this pile of shit said he has the power to do these things. Then goes on to take jabs at governors of free states saying they should not bully schools etc. that want to have everyone jabbed. This guy just bullied the entire country and even to.d everyone whoalready got the jab they would need a booster. All of us who did not get the jab are endangering those that did and children too. Screw this demented sonofabitch. Enough of this crap. Whats it going to take to end this dictatorship crap ? Time for the military to step in since no one else has the balls.

His mandate does not include the Postal Union. Wondering what they paid him?

bobs409

Administrator
But I thought congress was happy to take the jab? We saw many on camera getting them. :roll

I guess they don't want to take the "REAL" shot. I say, good for the goose good for the gander... Any laws they make for us should also apply to them!