to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

Shaark92

Well Known Member
"Brie" isn't AOC level goofball, but she's clearly consumed the narrative we're supposed to accept w/o question.
99%+ recovered from covid19 in 2020 ... without the jab available, but WITH some really poor policy decisions which contributed to infection/hospitalization/death, and some really ineffective treatment plans which did the same.
So even if the jab WAS "safe and effective" ... improving on less than 1% death rate seems like a fool's errand to have spent SO much money and issued so many policy mandates.

bobs409

Administrator
If ONLY we couldn't have seen this coming. :bore4 When will learn about these deaths here in the US?

Start building the gallows!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Got my Flu shot on Friday and then told the lady I've never had a covid shot, she looked horrified. The I explained about what happened to me BIL with all his 9 blood clots all of a sudden, she was speechless.
But same woman would tell another person how sorry she was and how awful it must be if he said he had AIDS

wristpin

Well Known Member

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The RATS thinking of down the line in regard to the next pandemic!! I'm sure they could come up with one out of this story!!

Mark