Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
7337d9b517949c46cfeaecaee4a7b1b66627026eae4f24858c7239f024a918b0.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well the Prez has went and done it agin can you just imagine he had the nuts to invite Mike that pillow guy to the Rose Garden I mean the nerve of this guy.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Damn lying azz Trump.

It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock market. It took six feet of social distancing. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It took cancelling practically everything……..to bring the USA economy back to the Obama-era highmark!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Damn lying azz Trump.

It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock market. It took six feet of social distancing. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It took cancelling practically everything……..to bring the USA economy back to the Obama-era highmark!!!!!

Dang Dave you better watch what you say if Nancy finds out what you posted and she just might show up at your house and gum your azz to death then you'll have Uncle Bob to deal with and you know how jealous he can be.:D

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Damn lying azz Trump.

This also would look good on billboards across the U.S. Make a few liberals hyperventilate anyway. :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You win Wristpin :bow Not sure I am ever going to top that one. My real concern is that Bob may be considering it even though the man doth protest, methinks :confused

I wonder what kind of condomints Bob would prefer on his Pelosi/Bulldyke samich? Course Bob might prefer brown bread cause its suppose to be better for you so that would mean Bob could opt for the Maxine Waters Left Coast Special where Bob would be surrounded by dat dark stuff and naturally it would be served wif greens and a pint of MD 20 20.:D

Mark