Trump Offends

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just looking at different scenarios: What if Trump squeaks out the popular vote by a very slim margin but loses electorial college huge?
Didn't Bush lose the popular but won the electorial vote?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
On a serious note, As much as Trump is disliked we have to remember that the Republican parties people chose him in a landslide. However the Republican mainstream(politicians) is still against him. I think this could open the door for a viable 3rd party=disgruntled conservative Americans. Unite and vote out both the other parties.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
On a serious note, As much as Trump is disliked we have to remember that the Republican parties people chose him in a landslide. However the Republican mainstream(politicians) is still against him. I think this could open the door for a viable 3rd party=disgruntled conservative Americans. Unite and vote out both the other parties.

The swamp needs drained! Republican "mainstream" and the rest!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
14713771_2008207446072566_92907020579874254_n.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I go on YouTube, everyday, and read all the gossip on Fox, and the WikiLeaks e-mails. They keep saying Ut Oh, Killary's in trouble now.:dohBut nothing happens. Everyone knows, the fix is on, but they are making Assholes out of us. :bang They're not even worried. :cool: The polls are rigged, in her favor. Trump has thousands in attendance at his rallies, compared to what she has, and he is always trailing. Even some voting machines are rigged.:wtfEvery time Trump gets close, in the polls, he opens his mouth, and says something stupid, and then falls behind again. :thud:dunno2

bobs409

Administrator
The polls are very rigged in her favor, don't believe those. The whole system is rotten just like her and her party. It's so obvious. Start with the fact that voting machines in 16 states (mine included) have connections with george soros and they've known about it for years (Beck said it about 8 years ago!) but they still remain. I can't wait until all of this is over. It's like pulling a band aid off s-l-o-w-l-y! :confused

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
in my humble opinion there is nothing a person like me can do. just educate yourself, and vote. hell with the poles
may be the vote is fixed and maybe the people get what they deserve. hell look what they voted for the last two
times and the mess we are in. jim

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Pastor Dalton Douglas shares some powerful thoughts concerning Donald Trump: "I've heard too many say lately that we, the American people have no choice in this November election!

In defense of Donald Trump try to keep this in mind:

• Donald Trump did not steal your money.
  • Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.
  • Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.
  • Donald Trump is not starting a race war.
  • Donald Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.
  • Donald Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.
  • Donald Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East.
  • Donald Trump did not betray Israel.
  • Donald Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.
  • Donald Trump did not give our military secrets to China.
  • Donald Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.
  • Donald Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.
  • Donald Trump did not cripple our economy.
  • Donald Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.
  • Donald Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.
  • Donald Trump did not double African American unemployment.
  • Donald Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.
  • Donald Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans.
  • Donald Trump did not set free all terrorists in Guantanamo bay.
  • Donald Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason hundreds of times.
  • Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, nonstop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not.