Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
14721590_350449221968287_4095361745988445190_n.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
If he doesn't win, there will certainly be something rotten going on. I wouldn't put it past the crooked dems.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Trump's problem is he is truthfull. A real politician would say " I will definitely not contest the election results." Then afterwards, if they lost, they would contest the results.....LIE. Just like most of the other candidates that signed the pledge to support the primary election winner. Chickenshit bastards. You haven't heard much about that, have you?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump's problem is he is truthfull. A real politician would say " I will definitely not contest the election results." Then afterwards, if they lost, they would contest the results.....LIE. Just like most of the other candidates that signed the pledge to support the primary election winner. Chickenshit bastards. You haven't heard much about that, have you?

I don't think I would call Trump "truthful", speaks his mind yes, truthful no.
It'll be a very interesting four years if he does get elected, I can imagine both sides of the house being at odds with him thru out his term.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I don't think I would call Trump "truthful", speaks his mind yes, truthful no.
It'll be a very interesting four years if he does get elected, I can imagine both sides of the house being at odds with him thru out his term.

I've been thinking the same thing all along Mike. Congress will stonewall Trump at every turn. Most of them are not on my side.