Trump Offends

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dear Recipients,
We are just a few weeks away from election day on November 3rd. If you have already taken advantage of early voting, thank you. If you would like to vote ahead of election day, you can do so at your County Auditor's Office. Regardless, make sure you vote.
Ten years ago, a broad coalition of Iowa legislators from across the political spectrum passed and then a Democrat Governor signed Iowa's "Shall Issue" permit to carry weapons into law. Today, with an over 1,000 Percent increase from ten years ago of our fellow citizens holding permits, Iowa ranks in the top three states of carry permit holders per capita in the nation!

As you go to the polls, remember that although many legislators from both sides of the aisle helped us pass "shall issue" ten years ago. Today not a single Democrat running for the Iowa State House, the Iowa Senate, the US House of Representatives, the US Senate, or for President is someone we at the Iowa Firearms Coalition can endorse as a defender of your Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.
In particular, with the Biden/Harris Presidential ticket openly talking about stacking the Supreme Court as a way around our Constitutional balance of powers, it could not be more important than ever to defeat them on November 3rd.

Before you go into the voting booth, please take into account that this may be the most monumental election in our history. Make sure you cast your votes for candidates who have pledged or proven that they will always stand up for your freedoms.

Shoot straight, speak the truth, and never stop defending your freedoms.
Dave Funk
President
Iowa Firearms Coalition
:yup :appl :appl

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Unfreaken believable she sounds like she understands exactly what the political poison is that we have roaming around D.C. and I wonder why she didn't write a book about her Muzzie Uncle like Trumps Niece did I'm pretty sure she know of some pretty juicy stuff about ole Dust Bin Muzzie .

Mark

Last edited:

Michael Cohen

Supporting Member 1
why politics here? we all have firm views. doubt anyone could change anyone's view. have a separate forum for political views?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was out putting around 160 miles on my Jeep in Uncle Bob's Country on the West part today seen a few more Joe Biteme signs and a hell of a lot more Trump signs.

And as a added bonus here's some Trump fans giving Jimmy BOY Acosta hell down in Florida. I thought it was funny that Acosta said that the crowd was saying some news crews here sucked and what they was saying was that CNN sucked but he didn't want to say that live.

Jim Acosta responds to pro-Trump crowd chanting 'CNN sucks'

Mark