West Coast Shoot Out 2012

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I'm glad to hear that Dean, after all you are the defending champion. Besides, we have to have all of the original group. What do you have up your sleeve this year?

Paul

blown55409

Well Known Member
I just discovered this thread, I guess I should check this site out more often!
Way to go Paul, sounds like things are getting all set up for August. Looking forward to
seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces too.
Chip

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Nothing much up my sleeve. Just want to have fun and cut loose! Upgrading factory rear to a 9in, single master cylinder to a dual master cylinder, an adjustable pan hard bar, and maybe some drag radials. Maybe a line lock? I fine tuning the cross ram now. I had the distributor recurved and I'm am ironing out fuel issues. If it all works out..... :D

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
When we are in Eureka this summer we will have to have a group dinner at a place that used to be 30 mi. south but just moved to Eureka, Shamus T Bones, great BBQ and a very cool place! :cheers Pat

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
That sounds great but some of us are locked into the track without streetable transportation. Who's bringing the big van? LOL

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Paul, I don't have a big van but I have a crew cab truck. I can easily haul 2 or 3 additional people and I work cheap.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Ms Bela works for a transport device also... I'm sure we can everyone where we need to go..

Bill

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Plus my '61 is licensed and insured so we could take it if we have to. I got some funny looks driving through Eureka last year, though!

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Dave, just getting into the summer thing, cruise ins, camping etc, think I will race in Eureka this year, someone has to have the slowest W in the group! :dunno