West Coast Shoot Out 2012

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
How many are planning on attending this year? I would sure like to see some new faces and races.:D
I know Bill, Pat, Dave, Joel, Dean, Chip and our nutty group from Oregon are all planning on being there. If I left anyone out please chime in.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Looking good, Paul !!!! Hope your running that good in August.

Bill

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thought I'd push this up to the top, just to see where we are with planning ? Linda and I are still planning to attend, how is everyone else doing ?

Bill

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bill, we are attending but I am not sure how late I can stay on Sunday....need to get back home and unloaded before too late. Things came up that I have to take care of on Monday early. Should be in town some time on Thursday. We will get in touch for sure.

Dave

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
This two from Oregon City will be there, I will get a head count for dinner at the BBQ place so I can make reservations early. Pat

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I am still planning on attending. Been having some car problems.:bang I think I have them resolved. If the car stays together & runs OK in Iowa I will be there. :dunno Off to Iowa next week, wish me luck.:dance

Joel

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Only 3 weeks away, lets get this party started, I talked to Paul this weekend and Chip today, chompin at the bit, what about the rest of us? :danceAnd Kim from Ca. call or Pm.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I am currently adjusting lash settings and gapping plugs. And it is HOT here today.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Cecil, you might have beat us by a few degrees, it was only 102 here. Heard 118 in OK City???

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Paul, Didn't you have a camper or motorhome last year ?? Do they allow parking overnight at the track and do they charge for that ?

Bill

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Bill I'am going to race my car this year so I will be trailering and plan to leave both at the track while we stay at the Red Lion and leave on monday to go home, what I heard from Paul was that was ok to do. Pat :clap

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Pat, as I remember Paul and several others from his group camped at the track and other folks left their cars there Friday.

I didn't do that last year, but this year, to avoid driving back and forth through Eureka, I am going to leave my trailer and car at the track, at least if Paul and the others are staying there. Don't know if there is any charge but it would be convenient, for sure.

Tune-up is almost done. See you guys soon.

dave

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Yes, we did have motorhomes at the track. No, there was no extra charge for staying at the track.

I am looking forward to getting together with everyone. I will be there about noon on Friday.

Paul

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks again, Paul, for keeping this thing going. Should be a great time and we appreciate your work!!