Whats it take?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Air ride

Gotta have the lockers to go with...... ;)

Dave

Especially with air ride suspension. Not nearly the traction as the old Hendrickson spring type suspention.

Also the last i heard Cat will not be making any more road truck engines due to emissions for the Tier III. They keep putting the emissions on and the fuel economy goes down. DUH. Some of the new trucks will have to have a tank of diesel and a tank of urea(i think that's what the fuel guy told me)to comply with the new regs.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
[QUOTENot nearly the traction as the old Hendrickson spring type suspention.
][/QUOTE]

Peterbilt Air Trac will out do Hendrickson for traction.... it'll actually out do anything in Mud or loose sand...... it's a big part of my sales ... people will buy a Peterbilt just to get the suspension..... it's an air/spring combo.

Dave

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
To become a Canadian you need snow shoes and a poor French accent

Oklahoma is cool! My pussy assed state sued the US Government on the illegal alien issue!
But we do have an open carry law so that's something :roll

S

Swiss Impala

To become a Canadian you need snow shoes and a poor French accent :?

That's all?! Is a German accent accepted too? :cool:
Hurray, I am coming! Goodbye Switzerland! :D

Attachments

• 1 lastesel.jpg
    1 lastesel.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 75

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
How come you don't have that georgeous '64 in tow? You could get a lot more stuff in it than that bike.:crazy:dunno:cheers:cheers

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm sure Franz would not come to Canada (or anywhere else) without the '64....... he's probably sent his wife ahead with it and the managed to pack 1/3 of Switzerland into the trunk. Franz is just bringing his extra stuff on the bike..........

:roll:roll:roll:roll

S

Swiss Impala

It would be easy to put 1/3 of Switzerland into the trunk, the other 2/3
onto the box of the K3500.:roll:roll
But then I could not say Goodbye Switzerland if I take it with me:?......
so the idea with the bike is not so bad. I have just to find a second one for my wife :D :D......
.....and, I would like to see Dave's eyes if we would arrive that way.:roll:roll

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
come on there DQ ??? Vancouver weather isn't included in that statement. We had about 1" of snow a few weeks ago and it was gone the next day !!

Dave

OK,,, so I'm sorry! Yey ,,, right,,,

You got that bid for the Winter Olympics and have no snow!!!!:roll

Awhhhh,,, money well spent !!!:cool:

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That's the nice thing about here DQ..... no snow here but if you drive an hour and a half you can be up to your waste in the silly stuff. Kind'a like you going up Snoquamie Pass..... (spelled that wrong didn't I? )

:roll:roll:roll

Dave

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's the nice thing about here DQ..... no snow here but if you drive an hour and a half you can be up to your waste in the silly stuff. Kind'a like you going up Snoquamie Pass..... (spelled that wrong didn't I? )

:roll:roll:roll

Dave

Dave, DQ lives in Portland....That would be Barlow or Bennett Pass and Timberline Lodge I believe. Less than an hour away. Snoqualmie is on I-90 in Washington and maybe thirty minutes from downtown Seattle or, Liberal Land as us Rural Red Neck folks call it. About five hours from Portland.

1958 impala

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Lets stick with the 348 409 talk this site is no place for political B.S isnt there enough on the news every night.:yawn: