YOURS, MINE & OURS PART 2

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Just keep the revs down,like below 6,000,since it has cast pistons.Call me before you start amasing parts for your new engine build.Some of your proposals for parts make no practical or economic sense.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Since when did I have any sense? Mr. Campbell is reprogramming me. I am coming over to his side a little bit. You either have a race car..... or a driver. However, I am stuck in nostalgia and love the old performance stuff. Even the “ driver “ cars up here see limited street time. I have a long way to go here.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Since when did I have any sense? Mr. Campbell is reprogramming me. I am coming over to his side a little bit. You either have a race car..... or a driver. However, I am stuck in nostalgia and love the old performance stuff. Even the “ driver “ cars up here see limited street time. I have a long way to go here.
I'd "like" that statement above 5 or 6 times if I could...everything isn't a real race car or a practical street car. A lot of us are stuck somewhere in between, maybe confused, but perfectly content. None of my cars are racers or very useful as drivers. Then again, I don't claim to be a race car driver either.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Got to work on the BelAir today!............. I have had to really work on the aluminum quarter/door and fender trim to get proper alignment with a lot of on and off fitment trials. Had to slot and oval a lot of the trim holes, but the result was pretty good. As Russ says.........it's good enough.

Waiting on the rear tires to arrive to mount of the new 15 in. Cragers.

IMG_4794.jpgIMG_4799.jpg
IMG_4795.jpgIMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4801.jpgIMG_4802.jpgIMG_4797.jpg