YOURS, MINE & OURS PART 2

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I routed mine with steel line under choke housing and stayed lowto back around of carb and used banjo fitting to same location inlet as Dennis carb.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
One parts house sells those coated lines. I was told that another parts house had uncoated, so I bought those . With a little polishing they look like chrome.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
First & foremost, I want to thank all my dear 409 colleagues for pointing out the proper fuel line orientation!:bore3
As this was the only fuel line I had to button things up temporarily, its the one I used. I have to get the appropriate tubing tools to do it right. But to be on the safe side, I'm sending Phil a ticket. I need to take the slicks off the Shaker and thought when Phil was up here for the fuel line routing, maybe he could share his knowledge of lug nut removal tricks!!:roll:roll

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
First & foremost, I want to thank all my dear 409 colleagues for pointing out the proper fuel line orientation!:bore3
As this was the only fuel line I had to button things up temporarily, its the one I used. I have to get the appropriate tubing tools to do it right. But to be on the safe side, I'm sending Phil a ticket. I need to take the slicks off the Shaker and thought when Phil was up here for the fuel line routing, maybe he could share his knowledge of lug nut removal tricks!!:roll:roll
Don’t let him back it off a trailer.