Algon Fuel Injection Question

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday evening, Hillsboro Oh. Our son lives in Mason. Nice country. That is a fine 61 you have. Your friends engine, that's my favorite 409 as of today,no lie!

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday evening, Hillsboro Oh. Our son lives in Mason. Nice country. That is a fine 61.

fatride, I used to live in Franklin County (Columbus), but I now reside in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I am speechless!

Makes me want a "fuelie", as the Corvette folks say...

TomK

Insane isn't it Tom?!?!?!?!

Although, he's registered on this site as BRUSCA-409, Brandon doesn't post that often. He's been building this 63 Convertible for the last 6 years!

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
........really, really nice :bow.............I want a fuelie too............. Nice job on the small block also.

Mr.1961, has your friend spoken with Curt Harvey lately?

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
So are those Offy valve covers with the Offy milled out and the 409 added?
I think they were a limited production run that some manufacturer offered, but I'm sure. I'll have to ask him.

........really, really nice :bow.............I want a fuelie too............. Nice job on the small block also.

Thanks for the compliment! No he hasn't spoke to him in quite awhile.

58 Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bash

I'll take a bash :doh:doh:doh:doh
Two weeks oh but that's with out sleep right:roll

It's not a "W' so what's it doing on here!!!

Just kidding I can't talk my car is still in half a million pieces.

Look pretty dam decent:cheers

BRUSCA-409

I sold Curt some parts about 6 years ago. He was living in Palm Desert, Ca. I have never been able to contact him since.

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My dad and I have known Curt for a long time. We lost contact with him a couple of years ago.................such a nice man...............hope he is OK :dunno

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Covers

I know that similar covers are available from PAW, pretty cheap. I didn't know that they were the Weiand molds, they can be had in 348, 409 and blank versions. I milled out the center and plopped an Edelbrock breather on them. They seemed to fit and seal just fine. Pics are in thread "another QB revived" I think.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Even though i'm without a 348, I'm dying to own a set of these...
10651_pol_lg.jpg

10651_bl_lg_1.jpg