ROCK N RACE 2022 JULY 8-10

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
D
Bryan,
we sincerely appreciate your effort on this, and we are sorry to put you in the middle of it. That being said, if that is the rule, you can take Philip and I off the list. We aren't going to tow out and hope to not get caught. Sorry we won't see you all this year.
Steven
Don't give up yet I'll be working hard on Norwalk and Thompson to get some answers to have our whole group together. No need to be sorry

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just got off the phone with Don Moyer, as of right now 2 steps are not permitted. If somebody is standing at the line and hear it you can be disqualified, chances of that are slim I think but it's a long drive for some to come and chance that. I will probably go regardless, but I will be in touch with Norwalk ASAP about the Blue Suede Cruise. Still haven't got a chance to talk with the new owners of Thompson yet but they are making a bunch of improvements to that track as we speak. I will be working on Norwalk and Thompson and let you guys know as soon as I do. ANY THAT DON'T PLAN TO COME PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE YOU OFF THE LIST FOR 42. Maybe he'll think about it more knowing he's losing at least 60% of our cars and change his mind????
Thanks Bryan. We can go elsewhere. Kind of like leaving Bowling Green. My memory still works. I was there that night with you at the tower when they had a memory lapse.

You as The Organizer should not have to deal with these kind of things. We don't ask for much. There is still plenty of tracks around.

Over 600 miles to anything out there anyhow.

You're The Man

Last edited:

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Ok some of us will still be going to the rock n race, any that would like to go let me know and I’ll put you on the list. Not sure yet if we will just run with whatever class we fit into or if we will have a sponsor and run our own.

1 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
2 Dave Mills Chevy II
3 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
4 Denny Ford Chevy ???
5 Steve Gamache 1965 Chevy II wagon
6 Denny Perry 1961 Biscayne
7 Mark and Mike Steeele 1962 Biscayne
8 Brian Labombard 1961 Biscayne
9 Tom Geib 1962 Impala
10 Ricky Ingrham 1961 Biscayne

Last edited:

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Rock N Race is coming up in a couple of weeks about 10 of us plan to be there. We don't have a sponsor, so we'll just be hanging out and running whatever class you fit into. Loreen has a good deal on rooms if anyone is interested you can contact her at 440-742-1201 for anyone that might not know her for some reason she's Rickys wife and the fabulous cook of our saturday night dinners. If i can manage to get a sponsor we'll run the 409 class but no two steps will be allowed ( track rules)