East Coast 348-409 Reunion at Mason-Dixon

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Hey Chevydude, Take a look at the Mason Dixon Drag Way web site. They have a lot of recommended discounted motels. We will probably look at them, but it is still a little early for my team. Good luck and hope to see you there. Mark Steele

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I plan on being there, looks like it will be bigger than last year. Thanks Al for setting this up. :clap

alloy409

Well Known Member
Good to hear from you Shawn and I'm happy to hear you're coming. I would like everyone who plans to come to commit by the end of March so we have an accurate head count.

BSL...again, thank you for making the roster. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to be in charge of keeping it updated. There will be less chance for mistakes if one person does it. Keep it simple. Thanks.

In reference to lodging, there are a lot of hotels in Hagerstown which is just minutes away from the track. You might want to book early.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Mason Dixon Race List:burnout 12Race and 6 Show as of 2/22
Race,
Alloy409
BSL 409
Silent Sam
Bluescreamer
Carl Bucks
Dick Mackenzie
Jerry Chevery
Bomar
Bryan Fugate
Fatheadracing
Steve WullyBully ?
DM62409 ?
Jim/Jim
Quickshift409
Mark Steel
427Makentrouble:D
Walkerheader
Show
430HP
Real61SS
Paintjohn1
Phalen409
Biscayne Stocker
rstreet

Last edited:

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I ran the footbrake class last year, so we got separated. what class you 348-409 guys gonna run this year?

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
we talked about a "match race" last year, but nothing came of it. anybody? Jody? you and I are the non-W's