East Coast 348-409 Reunion at Mason-Dixon

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Will Ron Strisofsky ( don't make me say his last name ) be there with the Hayden Proffitt 62 car. :dunno2

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just noticed Brian has my 63 with the show cars. I'm not sure, in fact I know, my car is NOT a show car. But I was told I could park it next to a Lt. Blue 1960 and he wouldn't be ashamed to have my car next to his. I will humbly be part of this group, if I may!

:pray.......I want to see the great cars you guys have, and get to meet some of you in person!

Dennis

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I have a new, unused poly distributor gear to give you. After reading your post about chewing up your's , I went with the bronze!!
A wise man once said "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" I'll take it. Although I don't believe I would jump to conclusions based on my experience. Others have had better luck with the gear. I will say this, others that run the gear should change it after each season. Cheap insurance.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Your 63 (63's...both of them) look great to me Dennis. Certainly more show car worthy than the average street car and better than a lot of cars I've seen at shows lately.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Mason Dixon Race List:burnout 18 Race and 8 Show as of 3/28 Race,
Alloy409
BSL 409, Brian LaBombard
Silent Sam, Tom Geib
Bluescreamer, Allen George
Robert Conway Jr
Carl Bucks
Dick Mackenzie
Jerry Chevery
Bomar, Bo Martin
Bryan Fugate
Fatheadracing, Ray Barnhart
Steve Moyer WullyBully 2
DM62409 ? Dave Mills
Jim Comeau 1961, 409 pontiac
Jim Carniato 1955, chev 409 gasser.
Quickshift409, Shan Dalley
Mark Steel
Michael Bennett
427Makentrouble:D Jody Aberts
Walkerheader, Bob Walker
Show,
430HP, Ron Strisofsky
Real61SS, Tommy Nolen
Paintjohn1, John Langenfelder
Phalen409, Dennis Jackson
Biscayne Stocker, Scott Chalk
SP6T1348, P.J. Byrne
RSTREET, Robert Street
Terry Bobb JR

Last edited:

alloy409

Well Known Member
Brian, you've been doing a great job keeping up with the roster. I have three more names to add. 1) Bob Conway (to race) 2) Michael Bennett (to race) 3) Terry Bobb, Jr. (to show). We'll need the actual names of all participants on the list. Like last year, every participant will go home with a plaque but we need names so they can be ordered. Can you help with this? No rush, will need it completed June 10 so everyone can reconfirm by then for final list to send in. Thank you!

430hp

The Hayden Proffitt car is going to be at the York Nostalgic Reunion at the York fair grounds for the 50th Anniversary of the Woodstock of Drag Racing. That indoor show is July 10-11th. It probably will not be at the Mason Dixon show.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Hayden Proffitt car is going to be at the York Nostalgic Reunion at the York fair grounds for the 50th Anniversary of the Woodstock of Drag Racing. That indoor show is July 10-11th. It probably will not be at the Mason Dixon show.
Ron,
The 63 then?

430hp

Yes Brian I will be bringing the 63. Mason Dixon is the same weekend as GM Carlisle so I will be there on Fri. supporting Mike Berry and the NIA and then shoot down to MD on Sat. for Mason Dixon. I still don't know if Linda is coming along.b.jpg

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Mason Dixon Race List:burnout 19 Race and 8 Show as of 4/1 Race, :clap
Caroline Galvin, With her 409 Front engine Rail
Alloy409
BSL 409, Brian LaBombard
Silent Sam, Tom Geib
Bluescreamer, Allen George
Robert Conway Jr
Carl Bucks

Dick Mackenzie