Ronnie Russell

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was a bit shocked as I read through these posts to realize how many really great people our forum has lost in the recent past. Terrific people and real contributors all. As others have said, the bench racing sessions must be outstanding! RIP, Ronnie, and I hope the rest of us can step up and keep the energy high.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
As it was stated earlier....we all knew Ronnie was not doing well but still I held out hope that he would make a recovery, as everyone did.
Ronnie was one of...."Those Guys"........that many looked up to just because of how he conducted his business and how he treated others.....
"Those Guys" are becoming few and far between.

Tex63

Well Known Member
It deeply saddens me to say but Ronnie passed away around 8:00 AM this morning. Not even myself expected this so soon. Ronnie fought hard to beat this. We raced, played golf, and fished together for many years with few arguments. I couldn't have had a better partner in our race cars. I like every one here on the forum will miss his wit, wisdom, and knowledge of motors. Barry

Barry - saddened to hear of the loss of your good friend. I can't express enough thanks for how much I have learned from Ronnie's through posts on these boards and from the visits I've had with you at the shop.