55 Chevy !!!!

Thanks, guys...
We built it for my brother in 2003. Lee Brothers in Red Deer did the engine. Other than that, everything done in house.
Stretched the inner wheel wells, adding material. Relocated the rear springs under the frame rails, and did the ladder bar suspension. I personally, actually did the bodywork and prep, painted next door, in the neighbour's paint booth.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
So here's one that's a little different....I'd love to see a full size version....
DSCN0507-vi-1_zpsa4361cf7.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Was talking to the fella that owns the car..... he took it to the pinstripe artist,he made the comment that he wanted something stupid on a small space on the dash.......if you look close the artist took him quite lliterally:laugh

I'd think a 600 horse BBC and a 4-gear would grenade a Chevy dropout rear the first time you got on it.

I don't think so, Kevin:no... that's THE WHOLE POINT about the upgrade kit that I created.
I personally, ran that car hard a couple times. My brother went a less than perfect run at 11.20 @ 127 MPH.
He hurt the posi unit on that run. I lent him my spool, he installed an automatic trans, and put nitrous on the car...
it ran 9.90 @ 140 MPH. They wouldn't let him go again.
I got the spool back, and with a 5.13 gear, it's in the car that you see in my avatar.

For 95% of these cars, it's just not necessary to change the rear end.

oh, those inner fenders ?
My friend in Edmonton had them done like that years ago, when he owned the car.