62 409 4 Speed

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I have been waiting forever for parts to turn up from the US and between parts being on back order, shipping delays etc, a whole bunch of goodies finally arrived Friday week ago.
Then this past week the plan was to take all the engine parts to the Engine shop, but now we are in lock down, so will have to wait awhile now.

A big thanks to Paul (PVS409), Dave (Boxerdog) Don Jacks (Don Jacks) Cecil (oldskydog) for the supply of parts and words of wisdom and guidance, this is 100% very gratefully appreciated.:appl:bow
The car itself is now full steam at the panel shop and keen to get around there when I can once lockdown finishes.

IMG_2368.jpgIMG_2372.jpg

Gav

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
AH yes, Jackie D & a few M&M's are a nice treat.
These are thanks to my sister-n-law in Stockton CA. I have a fair bit of stuff sent there and her and her husband either hold all my goodies until i visit and or repackage & combine and send to shipping company. Very handy.

Gav
Gav, how is our Stockton connection doing these days? I enjoy their visits, but everyone seems so busy. I keep thinking it would be fun to hit pause and just enjoy some of this junk we are working on. Graffiti Night came and went with only a few minor hitches, but the drifters don't care about that stuff anyway.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gav, how is our Stockton connection doing these days? I enjoy their visits, but everyone seems so busy. I keep thinking it would be fun to hit pause and just enjoy some of this junk we are working on. Graffiti Night came and went with only a few minor hitches, but the drifters don't care about that stuff anyway.
They are all good and yes I'm missing our visits too. Maybe if you have something else to sell, i can get them to come by and pick-up HA HA.
Good to hear that you still had Graffiti night on.
Bring back normal life & travel.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
If everyone took care of their equipment the way us hobbyist do there wouldn't any need for state inspections.As one who was a state certified safety,emissions inspecter and mechanic if you'd seen the messes I did you wouldn't be complaining about yearly tests to help keep every body safe.The ones that complained the worst when it came to emissions failures were the liberals.Their motto was "Do as I say,as long as it doesn't apply to me."