A Day In The Office

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don, maybe I can get my wife out of the house tonight she can video tape the four-wheeler in action.
Brian when I worked at Henderson Implement we used to service those Gravely implements and tractors, I like the forefoot sickle bar mower the belly mower and the plow. And of course you would get a snow blower and a blade. You could literally bury a car with one of those things in about 10 minutes. If you had enough snow of course!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey James, look what came today. Has different caps and plates for different master cylinders. If you ever need it you know where to get it!If you’ve ever used one of these you know exactly what I’m talking about. If you have not used one of these shame on you if you’ve ever replaced or worked on the brake system... now I don't have to borrow Jim's anymore:wacko:doh

Attachments

• DBE85A00-7F01-439F-8135-32C292BBF57D.jpeg
    DBE85A00-7F01-439F-8135-32C292BBF57D.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 39BDB002-094D-4654-BAAD-0C06BDBF86D4.jpeg
    39BDB002-094D-4654-BAAD-0C06BDBF86D4.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210218_200006.jpg
    20210218_200006.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey James, look what came today. Has different caps and plates for different master cylinders. If you ever need it you know where to get it!If you’ve ever used one of these you know exactly what I’m talking about. If you have not used one of these shame on you if you’ve ever replaced or worked on the brake system... now I don't have to borrow Jim's anymore:wacko:doh
Best thing ever invented!!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
James remember back in the late 90s I told you about a 62 that My aunt gave me? Here was a couple of pictures she had for me when I picked it up. Man that was a long time ago. And actually now that I look at some of the pictures the car really didn’t look that bad. The trunk wasn’t rusted out at all either. Should not of let that one go. But at that time my brain was in go fast muscle cars. I think I had 3 68 BBC Chevelle’s.:wacko:dohChevelle’s. I had to take a sledgehammer and bust the drums off to put wheels on it to get it to roll under the dolly and drag it home. Ernie Campbell ended up with it. He’s the one that bought Mike’s 61 to door post Biscayne. Do you know he gave that four-door 61 to him for a parts car at no charge. I didn’t even get a chance at it. It’s sold out fast.

Attachments

• 0E1A3341-F7EF-43BF-A32A-8796D45BCCC7.jpeg
    0E1A3341-F7EF-43BF-A32A-8796D45BCCC7.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 33
  • E30C0E07-680D-48A9-AFFA-D9B3A22B6698.jpeg
    E30C0E07-680D-48A9-AFFA-D9B3A22B6698.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 32

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
James remember back in the late 90s I told you about a 62 that My aunt gave me? Here was a couple of pictures she had for me when I picked it up. Man that was a long time ago. And actually now that I look at some of the pictures the car really didn’t look that bad. The trunk wasn’t rusted out at all either. Should not of let that one go. But at that time my brain was in go fast muscle cars. I think I had 3 68 BBC Chevelle’s.:wacko:dohChevelle’s. I had to take a sledgehammer and bust the drums off to put wheels on it to get it to roll under the dolly and drag it home. Ernie Campbell ended up with it. He’s the one that bought Mike’s 61 to door post Biscayne. Do you know he gave that four-door 61 to him for a parts car at no charge. I didn’t even get a chance at it. It’s sold out fast.
I'm thinking this might be my oldest boys first car.
20201108_151918.jpg

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
No gas by then!!!!! Who know's????
No one ever notices the name of my company is Motor Magic not Engine Magic. I know what's coming, I'm going to enjoy the fossil fuels/ride while I can but my boys will learn to build electric cars too. I have a large electric motor for a car already. Just haven't bought a battery and control system yet. I'm going to build a Belly Tank racer all electric.
belly-tank-lakester-race-car-bringatrailer-300x250.jpg

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Wow, so far the office has span from St Louis to KC, southern Boone county to the north part.
Thursday was a trip to Toms.
Friday was a trip St Louis to the chrome shop, Morley's Performance and hooked up with Steve (409 gang).
Saturday a trip to KC to look at a 63 belAir and up to Tooth's place to lend a hand on his beater 68 Chevy II.
Tomorrow will be going to Nathan's to lend a hand on his 67 Galaxie.

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Wow, so far the office has span from St Louis to KC, southern Boone county to the north part.
Thursday was a trip to Toms.
Friday was a trip St Louis to the chrome shop, Morley's Performance and hooked up with Steve (409 gang).
Saturday a trip to KC to look at a 63 belAir and up to Tooth's place to lend a hand on his beater 68 Chevy II.
Tomorrow will be going to Nathan's to lend a hand on his 67 Galaxie.
James, You do some really nice work. How would someone go about getting on that traveling list?

John

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
James enjoyed the visit Friday with you and Chris, lunch was good also. Sounds like you made your rounds over the last couple of days, I stopped by Morleys on my way home Friday and talked with Jake about those push rod guide plates. Next time I'm out your way I'll let you know, hope to see you guys again soon. Steve....