Big Day and Big Box

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Nuts, bolts, washers, bearings, gears, axles, wheel's, tire's, brake's, rotor's, caliper's, brake drums, spring's, shock's, transmission's, engine block's, crankshaft's, cylinder head's, intake's, exhaust, carburetor's, hood's, fender's, door's, wiper motor's, windshield's, mirror's, seat's, shifter's, dash cluster's, computer's, seal's, gasket's, bushing's, seal ring's, shim's, o ring's, snap ring's I'm sure I have missed a few. :scratch

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Nuts, bolts, washers, bearings, gears, axles, wheel's, tire's, brake's, rotor's, caliper's, brake drums, spring's, shock's, transmission's, engine block's, crankshaft's, cylinder head's, intake's, exhaust, carburetor's, hood's, fender's, door's, wiper motor's, windshield's, mirror's, seat's, shifter's, dash cluster's, computer's, seal's, gasket's, bushing's, seal ring's, shim's, o ring's, snap ring's I'm sure I have missed a few. :scratch
Fenders, doors , wheels stock 14 inch Chevy???? what they all fit??

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I filled up one big roll off dumpster with trash and one larger roll off dumpster with scrap. With luck the scrap dumpster will pay for the trash dumpster. Selling the transmission cores to the guy that built the torque converter for Tooth. This should get us gas money and buy lunch. :good

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I filled up one big roll off dumpster with trash and one larger roll off dumpster with scrap. With the luck the scrap dumpster will pay for the trash dumpster. Selling the transmission cores to the guy that built the torque for Tooth. This should get us gas money and buy lunch. :good
And some day see you behind the wheel again....