Blue Suede Cruise.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I just received the flyer for the Blue suede Cruise at Norwalk Ohio. I would very much like to meet the 409 gang here again for a camp out fun time. Anyone game? Fri-Sun, July 27th-29th. :dunno

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Norwalk

Fatride:

When we got together two summers back in Norwalk, that was the best time I've had in a while. Would like to do it again, and it's within easy driving distance for me (about 600 miles). I hope to be able to make this one and a Clay City get together if that materializes. I hope others can make it as well!

Cheers,
TomK

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
If that is on I-70 I might be able to find it since I spent so much time on 70 the other week:roll

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray,me and Sue will be there,Clay City is a long drive in the 57,but I can drive the 57 to Norwalk.I like Norwalk because you can camp out,take a shower and have you cook us Breakfast :D

I'll bring the Bloody Mary's :cheers

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ray, I know it will be July before we know it. If I have a job, I just have to see if I can get some time off. If I don't have a job, I'll just have to back the timing off and run cheap gas! The first time we went was a blast. I'm still finding gravel in my shorts from that stupid clutch job. I'll bring the gin. We'll have to put on a good show, Frd will be watching! Rat

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I might be able to make it but it's too soon to say for sure. :dunno I'm already commited to a few things around that time. If we put togther a 348/409 mini convention at Clay City I'd also like to be there as well. A bunch of the guys I race with are going to the Hot Rod Reunion in Columbus Oh. in mid June, so I'm going to try and make it there too.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
So far we have four people that said they will be there for sure and four that said they will try. I know that I had a great time there and have the old pictures to prove it, I will be there camping, hopefully in the same spot. :beerbang

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray,I know we will not have the attendence we did 05,but it will still be fun camping out,me and Sue had great time camping out and driving the 57 :D

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, I can make one trip north for the summer. Clay City??? Norwalk ??? If there is no Clay City event, then I will be at Norwalk....... I do like the late July date. T-shirts, shorts, cold beer.

Astro409

Well Known Member
I'm gonna try to make this my 1st. I'm in Houston, Texas but would love to make it. Will it look dumb if I pull my 409 and just drive it while out there?:dunno Its to far of a drive and I wouldn't want to take a chance on breaking down on the road. I'm sure he's driving good but I still don't want to take a chance.:D But will I see weird faces for pulling it?:scratch

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Astro, You will see a lot of weird faces, but has nothing to do with your car. :roll Tow your car and we will cuise around the pits and have a good time. :)

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, I think Shan will be right. There's guys out there that heard what goes on at our doings and will want to join, car or no car. We even have fun in the rain. Hope I acn make it again. Bob

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm gonna try to make this my 1st. I'm in Houston, Texas but would love to make it. Will it look dumb if I pull my 409 and just drive it while out there?:dunno Its to far of a drive and I wouldn't want to take a chance on breaking down on the road. I'm sure he's driving good but I still don't want to take a chance.:D But will I see weird faces for pulling it?:scratch

Thats not a problem !!
Thats what I did to get to the convention and had a blast !!!
Shoot ,,, with 4.56`s it would have taken me two years to get there !!! Plus,, a valt full of gas money !!!:roll

If I had the time and money I would do the same to get to Clay City,,,,

Attachments

• DQ ready to hit the road.jpg
    DQ ready to hit the road.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 90

Astro409

Well Known Member
Thats not a problem !!
Thats what I did to get to the convention and had a blast !!!
Shoot ,,, with 4.56`s it would have taken me two years to get there !!! Plus,, a valt full of gas money !!!:roll

If I had the time and money I would do the same to get to Clay City,,,,

Thanks guys, this makes me feel a lot better.:)