Chinese Coronavirus

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'll get one right after my flu shot.

Aetna my insurance company is trying to call the shots on me they're trying to schedule me for a flu shot and two pneumonia shots and pretty much telling me what I have to do and I think it might get to the point if you refuse they'll cancel you. Couple of months ago I went to my Doctor for one of those wellness tests where they ask you all kinds of personal questions that leave you wondering what the hell does that have to do with my well being. I waiting for them to call me telling me I have to lose weight because they measured my waist and naturally they weighed my arse.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Any firearm questions Mark?

As a matter of fact there were none and if they did ask me I would do my best impression of a DemoRat and give them my disclaimer . But as I say this I just remembered my Doctor is a gun owner and we have had discussions on this topic and I seem to remember of even taking several loads of dirt up to his shooting range ,Doc even has a full size Gatling gun.:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Laws don't apply to the democrat politicians, even laws they make!

You finally figured it out. :good Now, do a little :read:read:read:read:reading:reading:reading:reading:reading:reading:gamer:gamer:gamer:gamer:rub:rub:rub:rub:rub, or just watch TV, and your going to find out that the republicans are not following the laws either :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh Laws are for the poor and uneducated masses. It is a multi tier system. However it is not based on race, skin color, or sex. The rich, famous, politically powerful, and well connected almost never are held to the same standards as the rest.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Jeff you forgot who ya know and who ya blo with a special mention to KamalToe. and the Rummy that owns the number two position of the dynamic duo.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This is what I've been reading and always thought because when you have a dope up in NY that just happens to be Governor of the state that is mixing recovering covid people with those poor old souls from the nursing homes and you then count those deaths as covid deaths then you are doing a disservice to the covid death count across this Country.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Out to eat last night. A couple about 35yo was setting close enough to hear. She said she was just praying she didn't get covid before getting the vaccine. The only time the mask came down was when she took a drink or a bite. I think she was a Lib and must have been drinking KOOL AID..........:flag:happy

wristpin

Well Known Member
New strain or evolution of Wu Han flu has emerged in Southern England. I could be wrong but with what I've read the aircraft leaving England have been grounded in an attempt to stop or slow the spread. Ships and The Chunnel are still allowed to leave.
Yep makes sense.