Chinese Coronavirus

409envy

Well Known Member
New strain is also not any more lethal than current strains, its also been identified in South Africa and Australia. Its just another excuse to extend lock downs for ever. I hope you like this jumping from crisis to crisis because this is our new NORMAL! You get what you vote for!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Evidently the Dems and the Chinks figure they haven't done enough damage to the world yet so they've stepped it up after all world domination doesn't take place overnight . And its just about time for Fauci to give China 3.7 billion more of our dollars again to further their development on a new super duper virus that there isn't a vaccine for.

I think its time to go green and recycle the Dik's we have in DC with a whole bunch of luck maybe the next batch won't be as corrupt.

Mark

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Not sure where this is going......went to my mothers house for Christmas..... I knew it would be a small gathering..... my mother my brother his wife, My nephew and niece And their four children .... I was stupid... I don’t go anywhere with Covid, other than having to go to work....I did not wear my mask..... nor did anyone else .......Thursday Christmas Eve we got together so the 26th Saturday mid day I started getting a sore throat and a cough ..... thought to myself if I gets worse I’ll go in for testing on Sunday..... woke up ..... throat was raw still coughing ......I was so much worse Sunday morning went right to my chest........ got in touch with the on-call doctor, scheduled me an appointment for a drive up Covid test....: waited for the results...... negative..... somewhat relieved, Thought to myself I dodged a bullet...... Monday I was worse..... called and scheduled an appointment with my doctor for Tuesday morning ......they called me back and said they wanted to do a teleconference...... did not want me to come in the office, had my phone conference she was concerned that I might’ve had a false negative.... sent me up for another Covid test, I was also tested for influenza A and B also strep throat .......... another negative result..... so now we’re heading into the holiday weekend being very impatient and feeling some anxiety, I called my doctor Thursday afternoon only to find out they were closing at noon .... I was assured that they would call me back and let me know what the next step of my progress would be for treatment...... they never called me back and left for the holiday weekend....... now I was really anxious so I got a hold of the doctor on call again and pushed very hard for an anabiotic thinking it was an upper respiratory infection ....I was prescribed Zithromax Z-Pak .....I’m two days into my anabiotic’s and I’m getting absolutely no relief I honestly believe that I have Covid ....... The deeper I try to breathe the more I try to cough the harder it seems it gets to be nothing comes up and you just continue to cough ....... needless to say I’m feeling a little anxious ........

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
At the first sign if a tickle, cough, or any thing else unusual I start taking massive doses of Vitamin C. To be successful this needs to be done right away. Vicks on chest and up nose if respiratory problems..gargle with warm salt water for sore throat...no charge.

Take care...

Last edited: