Famous 58-65's (TV & Movies)

bobs409

Administrator
I do. I never really liked that show much and didn't see many of them but did see that one. Thanks for reminding me. :( ;)

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
bobs409 said:
I know that one well. I love that movie and watched it not long ago. I have to correct you though, it was a 1961 Impala and I believe it was an AVIS rental car??? (think I saw a sticker on it somewhere???) It was seeing that car as a kid that made me love 61 Chevy's, the rest is history! :love

The only part in that whole movie that sucked was seeing them run that car into the ditch. (and getting banged up from the Dodge) :mad:

I POSTED THIS SEVERAL PAGES BACK sorry, caps lock was on. oops

http://www.348-409.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29882&postcount=24

RPO587

Supporting Member 1
bobs409,
Come to think of it, it was a '61. It's been quite a while since I've seen that film.
I stand corrected!
Sorry about missing the original posting by walkerheaders too.
O.K., tail between legs, I'll scamper off now.

alshotride

Supporting Member 1
Born on the 4th of July

Tom Cruse was in this flick. There was a 58 black and white station wagon. I actually owned that wagon for about a year.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The movie *61 about Roger Marris has a quick shot of a black on black 58 convertible when they show the back end of a N Y yankee bus. And on the subject of drive in movies there is still one in limited operation in Earlville, Il. about 90 miles west of Chicago on US 34. There is also one in Gibson City Il. on rt US 47. Did ja ever notice how everyone can catch a glimpse of the year cars they own? I can spot a 58 Impala from a mile only seeing a 1x1 ft. section of the roof. :)

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What about that fine 59 Impala conv. in Gone in 60 Seconds. You know the dog poop segment. :roll

Dave