Gas Prices

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Yep, they are predicting a sharp rise back up to $3.00 per gallon, coming our way soon, party over!!!
Yes I’ve read the same thing. Also in our area costs go up due to ice in the bay and river that restricts barge fuel traffic to daylight hours moving and minimum horsepower requirements but no ice here yet. Diesel fuel did go up a couple cents at end of last week but I filled both tanks on the Duramax before that occurred probably saved a whopping amount. 70 gallons X 2 cents a gallon
Robert

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Could be.
Supplies are still good, the US is producing and exporting more than ever. Rally in crude was fund driven rather than fundamentals driven. If Russia and OPEC continue to talk about cutbacks in production it could run up.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes I’ve read the same thing. Also in our area costs go up due to ice in the bay and river that restricts barge fuel traffic to daylight hours moving and minimum horsepower requirements but no ice here yet. Diesel fuel did go up a couple cents at end of last week but I filled both tanks on the Duramax before that occurred probably saved a whopping amount. 70 gallons X 2 cents a gallon
Robert
Holy moly Robert.....what will you do with that buck 40??????

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My fuel guy must be reading something different in the futures with prices like this, well other than August!!! I gave him the business over that. These are transport loads #2 diesel, no tax, no delivery.

March 2019 $2.019

April 2019 $2.019

May 2019 $2.019

June 2019 $2.029

July 2019 $2.039

Aug. 2019 $20.49

Sept. 2019 $2.069

Oct. 2019 $2.089

Nov. 2019 $2.059

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Candy filled up the Suburban for $1.83 per gallon.

That was with Hyvee discount card!!!!! She bought a lot of groceries that day!!!!