Help support this site

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Donated

Bob,I just donated by PayPal.I'll take the old window sticker if you have them.I have an idea on how to install it on my window :)

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks for the 2nd donation Jim. :cheers

I'll send some things your way.

This sticker isn't waterproof but since you want to install in a window, maybe you could use some spray adhesive and install on the inside of glass?

I am planning some weather resistant stickers that will be on vinyl. I just have to get the time to design it. I'll have to speed things up on that project.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Window sticker

Bob,I installed my window sticker for the Super Chevy Show this weekend hope I get a few looks :)

I cut out the circle of the decal to fit the curve of windshield and used 3M trim adhesive to attach inside.

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 162

bobs409

Administrator
That will do for now Jim. I will be getting some professional stickers made up and won't forget ya. ;) (probably after summer)

409 Willy

Supporting Member 1
Site Support

Hi Bob,
I am happy to send you some bucks to keep the site running. Just tell me where to send the money and I will send you a check! This is a good site because we all have the same love for the big Block W motors. Back in 1963 I had a 57 Chev 210 hdtp with a 350 Hp 348, 3 speed close ratio transmission and 4:11's. Man did I smoke some Fords with that combo. Nothing like the W motors. Thanks for all the work.
409 Willy

409 Willy

Supporting Member 1
Member Support

:brow :brow :brow
Hey Bob,
Just put a check in the mail to you, really enjoy the site. Nothing like belonging to a W-motor family! Merry Christmas!
409 Willy

ed409chevy

Supporting Member 3
Bob, I am sending my second donation to keep this site up and running. Gosh, the information and experience the guys have on this forum is well woth the money. Thanks for donating your time for this site. ed409chevy

SteveD409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob, I just PayPal'ed ya! There's a little extra to cover the PayPal charges.

SteveD

b-d409

Well Known Member
Thanks

Bob,

It's alot later than it should have been, but I kicked in. Hope it helps. Thanks for the great site and giving me the opportunity of meeting up with so many good people.

Dan

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
donations

Hey Bob I'm one of the new kids on the site. I found it a few months ago and IT'S THE BEST !!! Once I realized how much information was here and the type of people here I did send a donation, I think it was for $30 but I'm not sure. I didn't know how much to send. I realize that there are probably lots of members that might be on fixed incomes or something similar that don't have the extra cash to send and they maybe contribute all kinds of info for us all. We need those people here as well. Why don't you have a budget figure (private), divide it by the paying members and have a donation amount that you recomend on a yearly basis. The ones that can afford the amount could send the recomended amount or a few dollars more, the ones that don't have the cash could send what they can if anything. That way we would make sure that you have enough to keep this running and still have it open to everyone without discriminating anyone because they don't have extra cash.

I'd sure hate to see this go down because I sent $30 instead of $40.......

Just a thought

Dave

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks Dave. :cheers

We're in good shape financially. All donations are collected and saved for future website costs. Typical donations are $15-$25.00 or higher. We keep it on a voluntary basis so only those that can afford to or want to donate do. All are welcome here. :)

Bob

Impala 65

Supporting Member 1
Donation from downunder

Bob
Whats the best way for me to donate from Aussie - I can Paypal you but I think I need an account email address to send it to. Let me know.

Karl

mikehd56

Supporting Member 1
Donation for the Website.

I just Paypal'd you from CA. Bob.
You are doing a great job with this website from what I can see.